• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Is Kzone dying?

icedtea

Can you be a little more specific here, please?

Gangsta.jpg

Why all the hate . . . we're all mostly from the Northeast and have the same passion - skiing/riding!!! I've been lurking since the beginning - had a problem joining and when I finally got it to work, well frankly, there was not much action and I would forget to check . . . now the board seems to have grown quite a bit with some clever posters and very entertaining threads . . . so, I thought I'd finally jump in:)

Nothing you can do about the Killington haters . . . or, moreso, the KZone haters . . .

Bring on the snow . . .

We're hating because KZone sucks and AlpineZone rocks..you guys over there don't even have a lunch thread..

See ya on the hill fo shizzle my bizzle.

K-Mart is wackdiggity ding dong doncha know..Stowe is off da hinges..gangstah shit..Lamoille county in the hiz-ouse..ya kna mean..making dat green smoking dat green in da green mountain state..watch yo back on da mean streetz of Rutland..dem Mendon homeboys will shoot a cap in yo ass..I got car jacked at the craft store..shitz rough..Newark and Trenton ain't got nothin on Rutland..some crazy gang banging goes on in the Sirloin Saloon parking lot..aka..the Compton of New England..ya heard

skiing is life

Originally Posted by: GrilledSteezSandwich
Well I'm hoping Greg gives me a spot as moderator on here...but I think I have a better chance of monkies flying out of my ass..

The only thing comin out your ass is words. Sorry i had to go for that one.:grin:

highpeaksdrifter

Well I'm hoping Greg gives me a spot as moderator on here...but I think I have a better chance of monkies flying out of my ass..

Now ya see, that attitude is all wrong. You have to come at things with a feeling that you’re going to succeed. Jim G. isn’t here much at all. How can he moderate if he isn’t here? You on the other hand are here day and night. You’re also a competent entrepreneur, if you can run a successful business how can you not be able to handle the position of moderator on a ski forum?

If Greg can make a knucklehead like me the moderator of SKIADK, why can’t you be one of many mods here? It’s just wrong I tell ya, I think GSS should get a shot. What’s the worse that could happen?