• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Largest resort in the East?

steamboat1

I ski it all the time when open. It's very convienent parking at Skyeship.

1700 vert...........UNLESS..........you want good parking. Then we give you 3100
Love being able to pull up right next to the stairs at 10am on a weekday. A few steps up & you're in an empty base lodge. Hop in a empty gondi & catch a buzz to start the day. Works for me.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I've used it before, but it's rare I'm skiing K when either the Gondi or Bear is open. Usually only ski there early / late season. Gondi lot is convenient coming from NH, but I'd rather drive the extra five minutes and park up at Bear.

steamboat1

I've used it before, but it's rare I'm skiing K when either the Gondi or Bear is open. Usually only ski there early / late season. Gondi lot is convenient coming from NH, but I'd rather drive the extra five minutes and park up at Bear.
Lol, I'm not coming from the east. It's equadistant to Skyeship or K-1 for me. Bears a bit further. I park everywhere depending on my mood. If I'm there early then Bear or K-1 is best to catch the early morning cord.

It's nice to have options.

Last edited: