• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Le Massif got 1 foot of snow on Thursday!

Puck it

I just saw this on FirstTracks. I did not even hear about this.

lemassif_091022_photoBenjaminViant.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
When did you go Warp?

I definitely want to go there. If not this winter, than one soon to come. As my wife with French Canadian roots is a non-skier, a trip to Quebec City seems like a no-brainer that would appeal to both of us. I'd love to do a four day trip and catch Massif and Mt. St. Anne.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
When did you go Warp?

I definitely want to go there. If not this winter, than one soon to come. As my wife with French Canadian roots is a non-skier, a trip to Quebec City seems like a no-brainer that would appeal to both of us. I'd love to do a four day trip and catch Massif and Mt. St. Anne.

That is also on our list. Spend a weekend at the ice hotel and hit up those two resorts.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Ice Hotel?

Yeah, that would go over with mrs. deadheadskier like a fart in church. I'd like to remain married, thanks. :lol:

Trust me, I understand where you're coming from, it definitely wouldn't be a place she'd visit on her own. I think she's open to the idea mainly because of the novelty and my enthusiasm.

I also have an aunt and uncle who stayed there, and they vouched for the fact that it was surprisingly warm (still cool, but not as bad as expected).

speden

It's amazing what people will do for a little adrenaline shot. Sounds like it was a fun adventure.