• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Peeing while skiing

Pee in the woods?

• Yes

Votes: 61 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Depends on how busy it is

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • No, I'm a girl

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

jimk

Photo nut that I am, I occasionally take shots from scenic areas where I've made yellow snow while skiing. For example, Wildcat NH:
1714171144604.jpeg

Ski Patrol Gully at Snowbird, UT
view of timp from ski patrol gully.jpg

PS: I SKIED UPON A GIRL WITH DROPPED TROUSERS IN SKI PATROL GULLY IN SNOWBIRD'S MINERAL BASIN IN 2019. I DISCREETLY SKIED AWAY AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
The port a potties at our end of season party/day event were.. ahem ... above capacity that many females would like to use them. I watched a woman walk in, promptly walk out, and then not hidden at all go in the snow and take a leak. Felt like a festival lol.

eatskisleep

Photo nut that I am, I occasionally take shots from scenic areas where I've made yellow snow while skiing. For example, Wildcat NH:
View attachment 62745

Ski Patrol Gully at Snowbird, UT
View attachment 62746

PS: I SKIED UPON A GIRL WITH DROPPED TROUSERS IN SKI PATROL GULLY IN SNOWBIRD'S MINERAL BASIN IN 2019. I DISCREETLY SKIED AWAY AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
Is that top photo the clearing at the top of Upper Wildcat on skiers right?

Zand

The bdfreetuna post about crapping in the woods is an all time AZ classic

Wonder what he's up to
Oh yes I remember that one. I went down Green Beret about 15-20 mins after said event and thankfully didn't get stuck in any mud 😒

bigb

Photo nut that I am, I occasionally take shots from scenic areas where I've made yellow snow while skiing.
That's a good idea tbh. As both of my sons prefer scenic locations as well, we often pick those when I am skiing with them haha. Would be a nice collection or a funny shot for a christmas card. :ROFLMAO:
Porta Potties are always disgusting! Literally only used one once in my life. If they have those in like the parking lot, I'm gonna piss at the side of the lot.

Reactions: zyk

cdskier

How timely that this thread was bumped. Today I saw someone peeing on the side of Spring Fling at Sugarbush...