• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush Ski House Member(s) Wanted

Treeskier

A great house with a fine view
080.jpg

Large living room
035e_090815.jpg

Hot Tub

And gets lots of snow!

Looking for member(s).

Contact Treeskier@me.com

Treeskier

Thanks!

Snowed at Alta. Soon here.

Great house! Reasonable and filled with great people.

WJenness

wow... that looks great...

I wish I was in the market.

I hope you find some people to join you.

I'm thinking in a year or two I might do the whole VT ski-house thing...

We'll see how things work out between now and then.

-w

highpeaksdrifter

This does look like a great place. I’m pretty sure this house has been looking for new members the past few seasons on AZ. Is that common in ski houses? Is there a sizable percentage of turnover in people buying shares every year. I’m asking out of curiosity because I’ve never been involved in group of people buying shares in a ski house.

Treeskier

Part of the nature of a ski house is that you usually have a small turn over. People get married, kids, jobs move them to other locations, spawn and buy a house in the valley.... Hence the need to recruit new members. You can also reach me at 508 795-8592

Treeskier

bobbutts

This does look like a great place. I’m pretty sure this house has been looking for new members the past few seasons on AZ. Is that common in ski houses? Is there a sizable percentage of turnover in people buying shares every year. I’m asking out of curiosity because I’ve never been involved in group of people buying shares in a ski house.

I was part of a ski house when I was a college student.. about 1/2 of the people that bought in never showed up once while me and some others ended up living there full time..
Granted it was a crappy house with cheap buy in for college kids. I'm sure adult shares at beautiful houses like this one are different, but had we decided to re-up the house we'd probably have had 80% turnover.