• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Official 2/6 - 2/7 Storm Discussion Thread

twinplanx

'Dacks

Any info on the southern? ADK's specifically Gore? just jumped on board for this weekend after studying the recent weather threads. still hard to believe when it as around 60dgrs down here today:snow:

Greg

Staff member
Round 2

Round 2:

bgm_None_anim.gif

Zand

Pretty good thunderstorm here with a temp of 29 and heavy (freezing apparently) rain. Once in a while I see a few flakes but it's pouring like a bastard right now.

nelsapbm

15" at my house! Wow. Not expecting that.
Mad River is reporting 12" overnight on top of the 10" they got yesterday. This weekend is going to be sweet. To bad I won't be able to ski! Oh well.

tjf67

We had ten at Whiteface when i got there yesterday. Shoveled this morning about another 12 to 15 on top of that. Hopefully we will suck in a little lake effect today and get it up to 20.

thetrailboss

Staff member
FWIW we got 6" of snow east of the Sugarbush/Stowe area yesterday and another 6" last night...the snow is a bit wet, but that's great because it is sticking to the base that we have. More snow is on the way as well! :beer:

tjf67

Just got a call from my buddied that are on the hill. They said there is 16 inches of fresh light blanket on the hill this morning.

Greg

Staff member
Just got a call from my buddied that are on the hill. They said there is 16 inches of fresh light blanket on the hill this morning.

Glad you guys scored big on this one too. Sandy C from ORDA is reporting 26” in the last 3 days. Crazy!