• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The "Sugarbush Thread"

Kingslug20

Well.....I'll be there tomorrow...then it's off to parts west...
Hope the KS effect takes hold and it dumps for 2 weeks here!
Oh.
Look...storm starts 4pm wednesday..exactly when I'm leaving...coincidence...I think not..

urungus

Well.....I'll be there tomorrow...then it's off to parts west...
Hope the KS effect takes hold and it dumps for 2 weeks here!
Oh.
Look...storm starts 4pm wednesday..exactly when I'm leaving...coincidence...I think not..
Thanks for taking one for the team :)

jaybird

Nice Pix 😎
No fat trackin' on Tuesday 🤯

..off the sno report there appears to be a new trail named Rumbles 🤔

cdskier

..off the sno report there appears to be a new trail named Rumbles 🤔

It was very difficult for me to not bring that up as soon as I saw it this afternoon...

There's other things as well in the report that bother me, but I'm trying to be nice!

jaybird

Words to live by ✌

Base snow depth is about the only thing that bothers me. Plum outa ptex & zig zags ..

tumbler

In other news, it seems the tarp over Inverness was to install a billboard congratulating Mikaela Shiffrin for WC wins. Saw it on SB IG story and don't know how to link. Maybe the lift is not broken?

Smellytele

In other news, it seems the tarp over Inverness was to install a billboard congratulating Mikaela Shiffrin for WC wins. Saw it on SB IG story and don't know how to link. Maybe the lift is not broken?
Seems like a waste of someone’s money. Not like she will be skiing there to see it.

cdskier

That explains the tarp. Although the people I overheard discussing the lift having issues with no ETA were associated with GMVS. Time will tell when we see whether the lift runs at some point or not I guess.