• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Waterville, Loon, Cranmore Group Season Pass deal

Vortex

Very true. There are a few companies in the Boston Region that do the 9day 80 hour week cycle. I know a few who bought the threedom pass cause of the every other friday off freedom. Most of those folks get the sunday- Friday pass. I would guess this is mostly degisned for large business. I have a hard enough time getting my family all to the same place at the same time.

skididdie

i will look into on tuesday afternoon and post any results i get on here. in the meantime, if anyone wants in on the program maybe you should just reply to this that way we'll know how many people we have.

skididdie

i sent an email out to a guy that handles group passes. i hope to hear from him soon. i'll keep you posted.

skididdie

this is what i emailed:
i'm a member of the Alpine Zone website. its a local site for skiers,
riders and hikers. if i could get 12 or more people to commit on buying
the threedom pass would we be able to recieve the dirty dozen discount?

this was his response:

Yes, for more information on the dirty dozen go to www.skigroupnh.com. If
you have any questions, please call or email me.

if anyone wants in let me know, also, i dont know if anyone has any other place to bring this information to the rest of AZ.