• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

We are retiring the C.L.I.T.S. acronym (Help save highpeaksdrifter!)

icedtea

nice... not sure what's going to be hoppin' sat nite. hopefully a lot of places will be throwing down, now just gotta find a designated driver.

Greg

Staff member
A Killington hijack now. This thread delivers!

mondeo

Not sure if I'm gonna be at Killington or Sugarbush on Saturday. If conditions are crappy, I'll probably skip buying the Sugarbush ticket on Saturday and hit up Killington. The thing that sucks with the competition is that one of the benefits of Bear, the easy parking spots, is going to be pretty heavily negated if I end up getting there at 10 or 11. Might actually have to park at one of the other lodges.

Mods, could you change the title of the thread to 'Killington 3/14-3/15' and move it to the trips and events forum?

2knees

Fixed it!

thumbdown2.JPG

andy, you really know how to bring your F game.

We have 2 seeded bump runs for the first time ever.

I'd like to change the subject and congratulate ED-RUM on ending his streak of continuous days at 108 this past week.

ed-drum

Say what? 108 continuous days? What's an ed-rum? I can't ski more than five days in a row due to my bad knee. Thanks Hunter!

campgottagopee

Didn't log on yesterday, and just as I thought didn't miss a thing.

Greg---why the hell would you start this thread---don't tell me you didn't think it would go south---don't think you thought this one all the way through---just sayin