• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend of Feb 23rd Predictions

ScottySkis

Here's the first call from one of my favorite online weather wonks.

48257649117689759624026.jpg

Looks great, you coming to Platty this weekend BG?

BenedictGomez

Tap me on the shoulder if you see me. I have a big Devils sticker on my helmet (shocking) and an AZ sticker (courtesy of Nick).

ScottySkis

Tap me on the shoulder if you see me. I have a big Devils sticker on my helmet (shocking) and an AZ sticker (courtesy of Nick).

I don't have Rangers stickers but it be cool to meet you tomorrow, I have bright red pants, I should wear my Rangers hoodie, but I leave it in the closest. Your team is playing like they should great. To bad I can't say the same about the Rangers.

BenedictGomez

Don't have PC access, but guessing 00z must have come back west a bit, as the guy who made that map above was just altered to 2-4, 4-8, and 8-12.

BenedictGomez

This one falls under the category of "embarrassing" for professional weather folk. Computer models butchered this. Oh well, still having fun @Platty. Ski on. Folks.

Bene288

Snowing hard in Killington. Pico picked up a good 3" today.Untouched trees everywhere.

hammer

Snow was coming down at Loon when we left. Stretched all the way down to Concord. Was still light but they should get at least a few inches out of this one.

Just started to sleet at home (near MA/NH border). Don't think we will be stuck at home tomorrow.

Last edited: