• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Dealing with the sugarfree Redbull that I needed to stay awake fro the 90 or so minutes it takes me to get home once I reach my car after a Patriots game :(

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Dealing with the sugarfree Redbull that I needed to stay awake fro the 90 or so minutes it takes me to get home once I reach my car after a Patriots game :(
I don't do sugar-free anything (artificial sweeteners give me migraines) but Red Bull does very little for me. Brian and I drove home from the Adirondacks one night at 8:30PM and had to keep stopping for stuff to keep us awake (since he doesn't drink coffee and I rarely do). I think I had 3 Red Bulls that night and they all wore off within 30 minutes. :eek:

Right now... wishing my child would actually sleep through the night for more than a few weeks total of his life. 17 months old, woke up 5 times last night. Brian and I are exhausted.

I don't do sugar-free anything (artificial sweeteners give me migraines) but Red Bull does very little for me. Brian and I drove home from the Adirondacks one night at 8:30PM and had to keep stopping for stuff to keep us awake (since he doesn't drink coffee and I rarely do). I think I had 3 Red Bulls that night and they all wore off within 30 minutes. :eek:

Right now... wishing my child would actually sleep through the night for more than a few weeks total of his life. 17 months old, woke up 5 times last night. Brian and I are exhausted.

I guess you can't tell a 17 month old..go back to sleep or no dessert..lol..wow everytime I read threads like this it makes me want to get fixed..

I just ate Arbys for lunch..I'm too lazy to post about it in the lunch thread..After work I'm going to the Suburu dealership and writing a big check for the option to buy on my car..it will be nice no longer having a monthly payment..and actually owning the car..

drjeff

Right now I'm just waiting for a couple of my hygienists to finish up their patients so I can check them and goto lunch. My stomach is doing some seriously loud hunger rumbling the last 1/2 hour or so!

Moe Ghoul

Did about 1/4 of my driveway before I was ready to explode. Weatherman said no rain for today, so it rained. Then it cleared by noon, no wind. As soon as I started sealing the driveway, here comes the wind....strong, gusty wind, blowing leaves and debris everywhere. So, I finished off the 3rd bucket, realizing that I'll need twice the amount of sealer than they claim I would which pisses me off. It was one of those days where everything I touched or did turned to shit. The only bright spot was the UPS man delivering my new skis just as I got done saying "F this shit" and called it a day. Man, I was jonesing for tobacco in the worst way. I'm gonna go take the dogs for a hike to blow off some steam. Oh, and my computer is infected, I've used the Verizon security suite AND a Windows malicious softare detection program, and I'm still getting flagged with an infection message. Yeah, I'm in a good mood. :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Figuring out which classes to take next semester, what the impact is of adding the History minor on to my degree (as I once discussed with my old advisor who is no longer with the local branch of my school), how many more courses I need to graduate, and trying to plan it out so I can finish at the right time of year to be able to start the Master's with Certification program immediately after earning my B.A. It's been a busy afternoon.

drjeff

Rockin out to the tunes on XM's 80's channel. Great high school flashback mix going on the last hour or so. me and my hygienists are laughing at what awfull music we loved back in high school! :rolleyes: - "Wishing Well" by Terrence Trent D'Arby was the deciding factor in the dorky music determination ;)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
trying to figure out how to tell my boss he screwed up. I presented him with a possible technical problem, but he was skim listening to me and has now interpreted it as a legal problem. He has now brought in some Sr. VP's and some folks in legal department for no reason. Arrrgh

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
waiting for the housewives of NYC to show up to the space. they got this place lit up like the sun. people it teledo are going to think this is what a club is like. when they where preping us they production manager said "we will tell you when reality starts" so much a real reality show.