• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

Just faxing over some art changes and wrapping things up..going to go home and get small..then go to my parents house to give my Mom her 58th BDAY present, play with the dog, watch last nights Entourage..and go out to dinner..

krisskis

I will admit that I've not only turned on the heat in the house (low 50's in the kids rooms a few morning and the resulting "kid-sicles" convinced me ;) ), but I also tweaked the programmable thermostats to come on a few minutes earlier in the AM, so that I won't have COLD tile to stand on in the bathroom - my wife was asking me why I did that, and my only answer to her was "you take the 1st shower BEFORE the heat comes on in the bathroom and find out" ;)

Hahaha....i havent put my heat on yet. Although the kids ahve complianed a bit about taking showers in the morning and it being 62 upstairs!! As for the cold tile floor...when re put in the new bathroom upstairs, my husband put in radiant heating under the tile so my floor is a hot 90 degrees!! Nice and toasty on the toes!! And it actualy warms up the bathroom a bit. Now the kids can onlu complain about their rooms being cold. I think im gonna have to put it on soon though...its about 5 degrees colder downstairs and now im starting to get chilly.

krisskis

just got home from my sons football game. They finally lost :-( Now they are 5 and 1. Was away from AZ all weekend at my daughters cheerleading competitons....all day in a school gym with crazy parents and hundreds of screaming cheerleaders. But she took 1st in cheer and first in dance on saturday AND sunday!! Gonna work on putting up the videos on youtube as soon as i log off ;-)

Us skiers can hold out with no heat much longer than no AC...last week afterwork when it was warm out..it was 77 degrees in my place and I was like hell no..and turned on the AC for 10 minutes until it cooled down a bit..I hate getting Mall Balls..you know when you walk into the mall and the heat is cranked so high that your balls just don't seem right..yeah mall balls suck..lol

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Us skiers can hold out with no heat much longer than no AC...last week afterwork when it was warm out..it was 77 degrees in my place and I was like hell no..and turned on the AC for 10 minutes until it cooled down a bit..I hate getting Mall Balls..you know when you walk into the mall and the heat is cranked so high that your balls just don't seem right..yeah mall balls suck..lol

i have always called is sak tak. nothing like the boys getting stuck to the thigh.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I really can't say that has ever happened to me:???: but then again I don't go to the malls very often.

I'm back from a few vodka cranberries at the bar..now I'm going to surf the net a little..watch a little TV and then hit the sack..and no not a hackey sack although I enjoy that as well...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I envy you. Even though I'm up late now, I'm not a morning person. I dread that involuntary wake-up call I'll receive in 6-6.5 hrs from the rugrats who will not be delayed.

Tomorrow (today?) looks like it will be full of fun. Apparently, the tub upstairs is once again leaking through our ceiling. I'm sure I'll be hearing from the landlord (Brian left a message earlier in the evening) and can expect more disruptions this week. With another paper to write and reading to complete, I'm not looking forward to having to leave the house all day again so they can try to fix something that's been going on intermittently for 1.5 years now. :roll:

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I envy you. Even though I'm up late now, I'm not a morning person. I dread that involuntary wake-up call I'll receive in 6-6.5 hrs from the rugrats who will not be delayed.

Tomorrow (today?) looks like it will be full of fun. Apparently, the tub upstairs is once again leaking through our ceiling. I'm sure I'll be hearing from the landlord (Brian left a message earlier in the evening) and can expect more disruptions this week. With another paper to write and reading to complete, I'm not looking forward to having to leave the house all day again so they can try to fix something that's been going on intermittently for 1.5 years now. :roll:

i am not a morrning person at all. i can sleep to 2pm with no problems. i dont know what it is but i like the night. i like to sleep durring the day.