• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
More likely something you drank. :p
Not that kind of tummy trouble, IYKWIM. :oops: Seems to have subsided though the grumblings continue... :( No more bar food for me!

Right now, rejoining the world. I went back to bad after the prior post and finally hauled my ass out for good about a half hour ago. I need to get my act together so Brian can go skiing.

Geoff

I haven't done a damned thing all day. I watched Hancock and the new Mummy movie before the NFL games came on. I'm hoping the toothache in my shoulder goes away soon so I'm not posting in the insomniac thread again.

I picked up a virus this morning that, among other things, put some security alert trojan on my task bar, scrambled Internet Exploder so it would only go to some Trojan faux security site, and kept launching a background instance of Internet Explorer. It took 8 or 9 hours of screwing around to get rid of all the damage it had done. My machine is now squeaky-clean.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hanging out. Still feeling a bit icky today, though the worst seems to have passed. My knee started to act up yesterday, too, but it looks like the arnica is helping with that.

drjeff

Just finished getting the kids up/dressed/fed/to school/picked up a b-day present for the party b-day party that the older kid is going to this afternoon/took the older dog to the vet/used the snowblower for about 45 minutes and wrapped the b-day present. Phew! Now I've got a few minutes before I have to go pick up the older kid and drive her the hour to get to the b-day party location, and then after that the older kid gets dropped off back at home and then I get to goto work for a couple of hours and then to a grand re-opening party at one of the local restaurants that I goto all the time.

Man, I new I should have stayed up at Mount Snow for today rather than come home ;) :rolleyes:

hammer

Just finished getting the kids up/dressed/fed/to school/picked up a b-day present for the party b-day party that the older kid is going to this afternoon/took the older dog to the vet/used the snowblower for about 45 minutes and wrapped the b-day present. Phew! Now I've got a few minutes before I have to go pick up the older kid and drive her the hour to get to the b-day party location, and then after that the older kid gets dropped off back at home and then I get to goto work for a couple of hours and then to a grand re-opening party at one of the local restaurants that I goto all the time.

Man, I new I should have stayed up at Mount Snow for today rather than come home ;) :rolleyes:
Just reading this made me tired...:-o

"Normal" work day for me...at least the commute in was easier.

I just helped move about 30 mini display pieces..weighing 30-120 pounds from the shop to the Shed..we had our Monday morning and it was announced that the office will be closed for Innaugeration day so I'll be at Blue for fresh cord on empty trails..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I just helped move about 30 mini display pieces..weighing 30-120 pounds from the shop to the Shed..we had our Monday morning and it was announced that the office will be closed for Innaugeration day so I'll be at Blue for fresh cord on empty trails..

Man, that's a good deal! I'll be watching all the ceremony goodness from my office.

Watching it snow..Snowing here and sticking..we have an actual snowpack here in Allentown..2 inches of snow..then a layer of crust..then a skiff of snow from Wednesday/Thursday...then some Poe from yesterday morning..then Poe from last night and what's falling now..sa weetness..

drjeff

Made it to the office finally. If anyone with kids that have an interest in dinosaurs and live sin the South Central/Eastern CT/Southern RI area, I would HIGHLY reccommend The Dinosaur Place in Montville(www.thedinosaurplace.com)- a really nice and fun (for both kids + adults!)

Warp Daddy

Just back from skiing Titus with 3 buddies , awesome hero snow today. low density , no lift lines 24runs 20 k vert == feeling mellow

eady to go again wed or thursday