• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

catching up on everything internet.. 3 days in NH with no internet access was torture!

I went a week this past summer at Lake Anna and I was getting the shakes..I slept from 8PM to 1AM..now I'm just up surfing the net..getting stoked for first tracks at Blue in 6 hours..

drjeff

Just got back from lunch. My whole table almost puked as Brian Williams started to get into a fashion assessment of the new 1st lady and also gave his opinion about where she might end up as a 1st lady fashion icon :puke:

If I really wanted that type of info, I'd probably watch Extra or Access Hollywood NOT NBC News

Warp Daddy

Just got our power back on it was off for 7 hrs

. A fire at substation outside of town shut down 5000 of us . Luckily our gas fireplace ( even tho no blower function ) carried us thru ,via natural convection

We only lost 3 degrees in 7 hrs with outside temp @ 5 degrees .

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
fighting with Microsoft Money. I'm getting a "you must be connected to the internet to sign in online" error message....well duh

drjeff

Watching the Rush R:30 special on Palladia HD Network (and trying not to wake the kids up with the number of decibels I have coming out of the speakers right now ;) :rolleyes:)

Neil, Geddy and Alex get my vote as the best rock trio of all time :)

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Watching the Rush R:30 special on Palladia HD Network (and trying not to wake the kids up with the number of decibels I have coming out of the speakers right now ;) :rolleyes:)

Neil, Geddy and Alex get my vote as the best rock trio of all time :)
A guy I work with used to work on their sound and lights crew...yeah he's got some stories

Edit: Amazing picture and sound quality on this!!! Nice find!

drjeff

A guy I work with used to work on their sound and lights crew...yeah he's got some stories

Edit: Amazing picture and sound quality on this!!! Nice find!

Root, it just got better as I cracked open a Blackbeary wheat! :) :beer:

drjeff

Right now I'm watching Neil Peart demonstrate why he's one of the best drummers of all time!