• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

wa-loaf

basically it will cost 2000 fix. it kinda sucks because i just paid all my vendors and cards off so i am waiting on payment from a few slow clients. so in the meantime im goin to pick up something with like 5 grand for a city/work car and in the summer buy a new car. i still have a snowboard and some stuff in the back of the car so i have to go back to get that stuff. i should have a new car around the 5th. kinda sucks that im going to miss a bunch of days of riding.

my buddy has an older ranger rover he want to sell me for 10 but a friend of a freind as another blazer for 3900 with 60,000 on it that their parents are selling.

If you just need a beater isn't 2k better than 5k? Unless you think your gonna have to keep dumping cash in it.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I just got home from the bar, we had a co-workers farewell party tonight. He survived all the cuts, but can't stand the lack of ethics around here anymore. I'm happy for him. Sucks that he's going to have to move because his new job is in Philly and he lives in Matawan. I decided to keep drinking once I got home so I opened the new case of LTBW. Hmmmmm

counting down the hours until I leave for Jackson Hole..thinking about going to the bar..taking one $20 out of my pile of spending cash won't hurt..lol

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Printing paperwork for my business. I forgot how much printing I had to do and my printer is dying... Looks like I can replace it with a fairly inexpensive 3-in-1 HP printer at Target for only $35...less than it would cost to replace the print cartridges on my Epson Stylus Photo R300. So I guess I'm looking into that since it's stupid to use a photo printer for business paperwork anyway..

WJenness

Race night tonight. I'll be up around 6. If I don't see you check in the Black Diamond around 9 and have a beer.

<--- I'll look something like this. :)

I was keeping an eye out for you, but missed you... didn't see this post, but thought Thurs. were your race nights... didn't stick around too long: http://forums.alpinezone.com/47545-wachusett-1-22-09-a.html#post380893

Next week I'm gonna try for Thurs again, I'll look for you.

Currently sitting on the couch, watching South Park, lamenting my stupidity (see above link).

-w

wa-loaf

Back from Wachusett. That's the busiest I've ever seen it on a Thursday night. Good snow though.

wa-loaf

Back from Wachusett. That's the busiest I've ever seen it on a Thursday night. Good snow though.

drjeff

Finding every excuse possible NOT to head down to my basement and get on the treadmill for 30 minutes

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Working on my business. I forgot how much paperwork has to be prepared in the beginning; if I had been keeping up with it, I wouldn't have to scramble like this. Then I need to get the kids dressed so I can head out to run some errands.