• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

About to start root canal #3 of the morning. :eek: Guess I'll be able to make the office payroll today ;)

I just went to the bank to takeout spending $$$$ for J-Hole..hit up the coinstar machine for more $$$$..then went to Wendys..

drjeff

I just went to the bank to takeout spending $$$$ for J-Hole..hit up the coinstar machine for more $$$$..then went to Wendys..

Hopefully you'll still have $$ left after the Wendy's visit there GSS ;) Or else there better be one IMPRESSIVE "what did you eat for lunch" thread TR ;) :lol:

Right now I'm dealing with some of this AM's paperwork as I'm waiting for a patient to get numb

Hopefully you'll still have $$ left after the Wendy's visit there GSS ;) Or else there better be one IMPRESSIVE "what did you eat for lunch" thread TR ;) :lol:

Right now I'm dealing with some of this AM's paperwork as I'm waiting for a patient to get numb

LOL..I really wanted to get an extra order of nuggets but I need to save the $$$$ to hit up the Jackson WY Wendys..lol

Geoff

Don't most of your patients arrive in the waiting room numb? My dad used to always get those ER calls at midnight on Saturday night. "I've had a toothache all week...."

WJenness

Don't most of your patients arrive in the waiting room numb? My dad used to always get those ER calls at midnight on Saturday night. "I've had a toothache all week...."

"Oh, a week? So another day isn't a big deal then..."

-w (Not a dentist... don't need to keep my patients/customers happy)

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
So the old one is being allowed to die?

ya

-w

How old is the dead car?

basically it will cost 2000 fix. it kinda sucks because i just paid all my vendors and cards off so i am waiting on payment from a few slow clients. so in the meantime im goin to pick up something with like 5 grand for a city/work car and in the summer buy a new car. i still have a snowboard and some stuff in the back of the car so i have to go back to get that stuff. i should have a new car around the 5th. kinda sucks that im going to miss a bunch of days of riding.

my buddy has an older ranger rover he want to sell me for 10 but a friend of a freind as another blazer for 3900 with 60,000 on it that their parents are selling.

basically it will cost 2000 fix. it kinda sucks because i just paid all my vendors and cards off so i am waiting on payment from a few slow clients. so in the meantime im goin to pick up something with like 5 grand for a city/work car and in the summer buy a new car. i still have a snowboard and some stuff in the back of the car so i have to go back to get that stuff. i should have a new car around the 5th. kinda sucks that im going to miss a bunch of days of riding.

Can't you just buy a car now??? Lots of zero down deals out there..Ski season is too short to go carless for more than a day or two..

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
Can't you just buy a car now??? Lots of zero down deals out there..Ski season is too short to go carless for more than a day or two..

there is nothing i really like. i have been going back and forth on the fj but it isnt big enough. plus my work car get beat to shit with the quickness. so i really need to have a beater for work. it really sucks because i am busy for the next two weeks durring the day. so im just looking for the path of least resistance

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
hardline - good luck with the Blazer. I hate mine. I would love to set fire to it if I had any other vehicular options.

Right now, battling the same damn headache I've had all day. Migraine is more like it, with a touch of tension headache since my neck and shoulder and killing me, too. Wish I could sleep for a bit; that always does the trick.

Warp Daddy

Just finished a 90 MIN long guitar set - today it was G&R and BAD COMPANY stuff -- relaxing --- amps turned WAY up !! :D :D

The Queen is at her volunteer job at THE MEDICAL CENTER NOON -4 :D

wa-loaf

Getting ready to bust out of the office and hit up Wa for some night skiing...

-w

Race night tonight. I'll be up around 6. If I don't see you check in the Black Diamond around 9 and have a beer.

<--- I'll look something like this. :)