• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

good call. i plan to hit every time-zone... 8)

Yikes..that will be tough for me since I'm going out to dinner with my Grandma at 6PM..sorry Mountain Standard Time..:):) If only the weather was nice..8 years ago I was on the green at UVM in front of the library..good times...now I'm sitting bare-assed in front of the computer looking at :spread::daffy::spread::daffy:F*ck Me

Beetlenut

Yikes..that will be tough for me since I'm going out to dinner with my Grandma at 6PM..sorry Mountain Standard Time..:):) If only the weather was nice..8 years ago I was on the green at UVM in front of the library..good times...now I'm sitting bare-assed in front of the computer looking at :spread::daffy::spread::daffy:F*ck Me
Bad form, Dude. Using F*ck Me and Grandma in the same post. See ya in the next thread!

WJenness

Getting ready to leave work and go to my buddy's ex-gf's house to pick up his TV... <crosses fingers for lack of drama>...

-w

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Having a TOUGH time getting going on this DREARY morning :(

That's 2 of us. Might be time to make some coffee....

I'm gearing up for a relaxing day today. The last few have been hectic and I need a break. Besides, it's too crummy to take the kids out anyway. ;)