• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

I just got my car washed for the first time in 2009, got a haircut and bought a new shirt..just chilling drinking a beer..eating a turkey, steeze and bacon sammich and I have 5 more hours until my date..

drjeff

Just relaxing in VT and resting my SORE feet after working 25+ hours the last 2 days starting at 4:30AM at a volunteer dental event in New Haven, CT.

Weird ride from New Haven to Mount Snow temperature wise. It was 79 degree in New Haven on my car's thermometer when I left about 3PM and 46 degrees up in VT 3 hours later!

WJenness

Relaxing at the Hampton Inn in Rochester, NY... Posted results from today's events... watching the Bruins trounce the Canadiens (5-1 after 2)

-w

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I just work up form a short nap. I hand washed and waxed the exterior of my car this afternoon. Hopefully the weather will hold out tomorrow and I can detail out the interior.

I wonder what's going to be posted first, the TR from the 'ski off' or GSS's date?

I just work up form a short nap. I hand washed and waxed the exterior of my car this afternoon. Hopefully the weather will hold out tomorrow and I can detail out the interior.

I wonder what's going to be posted first, the TR from the 'ski off' or GSS's date?

Hi Root..I'm home from my date..I guess I'll be shredding the gnar solo..:dunce:

Grassi21

eating some breakfast before my 9am game. hung over. not looking forward to this...

drjeff

Getting ready to hopefully have more water stay IN the bathtub rather than ON the floor as I give 2 TIRED and rambunctious kids a bath :eek:

drjeff

Still working on that paper. 1.5 pages to go.

Good luck! For me atleast I always found that the closer to the end of a paper I got, the greater my written B.S. factor would get! ;) :rolleyes: :lol:

Right now I'm trying not to have my head spin as I'm looking over various quotes from telecommunications companies to redo the ARCHAIC phone/data system in my office

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Good luck! For me atleast I always found that the closer to the end of a paper I got, the greater my written B.S. factor would get! ;) :rolleyes: :lol:
Definitely works that way with regular papers. :) My other class, Linguistics, not so much--too much data to include since she wants answers to specific questions.

DONE with the Asian History paper. Now I have some reading to do and paperwork for other things. I should wash dishes & do laundry (my 2 jobs that are never done), but I'm not sure if I'll get to it before class tonight.