• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

Not sleeping at my parents house in Florida :mad: Why is it that the older one gets it seems like the warmer one likes it???? Heck, it's 75+ degrees here at almost 2AM and my parents practically have the heat on! WTF!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Home from the zoo. Spent the day at the Bronx Zoo with the kids. We had fun but we're all pretty worn out now. The great news is that my little guy (who's only a little over 2 years old) asked 4 times to use the potty and stayed dry the entire day! :D

Going to eat something and probably head to bed early.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Just got home from a lung-busting RAW mtb session. Took a new route that had some steeps I couldn't keep traction on, but some really fun downhills I'd never hit before. A totally legit ride!

I had like a 45 minute facebook chat with my ex last night..glad she's way in the past...

About to get ready for work..helping to install 4 large monuments this morning..living the dream..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Woke up this morning to find out my crackberry is dead. Wife is going out of town this weekend and I'm gonna be cell phone-less. I'm trying to figure out if this is a good or bad thing.

drjeff

Done with a round of golf. Now pushing some fluids(non alcoholic for the time being ;) ) after 4 hours in some HUMID Florida air!

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol: What is it with you guys and ski movies? Oh yeah... it's July. ;)

I'm back from the gym. Forgot they close at 9 on Friday so I only did 35 min on the treadmill but I started running intervals again. I did 5 of them for a total of 10.5 min running 5 mph. The legs would have gone longer but the lungs aren't ready for it yet. It'll come back... I now have hope for that! My knee is tolerating it very well, too. :) Sad that in 2 weeks I'll be missing the tri that I signed up for because of this injury sidelining me for so long. But I WILL do a tri at some point. That is a goal of mine!

So now I'm icing the knee and kicking back. Brian couldn't decide what to do so he's playing Bejeweled Blitz on FB. I'll probably read for a bit. I just started Journey to the Center of the Earth.

o3jeff

Back from the BMX track. Brought the mountain bike and found out I am not afraid to get off the ground. I guess what I am afraid of if hopping off the rock jumps on the trails is if there is no lip to kick you up.

mattchuck2

Website
skiequalsmc2.blogspot.com
Slightly drunk, waiting for ski season to start, looking at World Series of Poker Updates (main event is sweet - Helmuth, Ivey, and a bunch of other big pros have big stacks), and wondering if I'll have enough money for Trip to Vegas on Wednesday.

Slightly drunk, waiting for ski season to start, looking at World Series of Poker Updates (main event is sweet - Helmuth, Ivey, and a bunch of other big pros have big stacks), and wondering if I'll have enough money for Trip to Vegas on Wednesday.

I'm following my buddy from high school..Theo Tran..he has over $1million in lifetime WSOP earnings..anyway Jason Alexander is doing pretty well..

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Drinking some of this
naked_mightymangoreview.gif

mixed with some of this
sjrum_bottle.gif

equals bliss
fingerdance.gif