• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hope all u guys start feeling better nothing worse than feeling crappy on a holiday !!

I'm off to my LAST day of Cardio gym rehab in 30 mins . Altho i probably will continue going to the gym till Xmas
Woohoo, Warp! You've come so far!!!!!

Still feeling pretty crappy. On the plus side, I have a week off from school. On the negative, I'm supposed to be using that week to catch up on reading and write 2 papers. Ugh.

Right now, wishing the kids slept in.

BackLoafRiver

Looking at making trip arrangements to go to Chicago in December. Also trying to organize our bi-annual All City Concert involving over 700 students in the area. A huge to-do that is the best PR we hope for in this time of budget crunches and fine arts programs getting hacked and slashed.

wa-loaf

At the subi dealer getting a little work done on the car. They have wifi, but almost every fricken website is blocked by websense. WTF is the point of offering it if I can't even read news on MSNBC.com while I'm waiting for my car. I think this is the last time I bother with the dealer. At least AZ is available. WTF!

WJenness

At the subi dealer getting a little work done on the car. They have wifi, but almost every fricken website is blocked by websense. WTF is the point of offering it if I can't even read news on MSNBC.com while I'm waiting for my car. I think this is the last time I bother with the dealer. At least AZ is available. WTF!

VPN + web-browse?

That's my usual solution.

-w

drjeff

I had the same thing at the old Chevy dealership I went to with my last car and their wifi. It wouldn't even let me load the main General Motors web page :rolleyes: :uzi:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Working from home. I had planned on going into the office today, but I've been on the phone since 9am. I didn't even get a chance to shower yet. My weekly (bs) report is due to my boss at 1. :eek:

o3jeff

Listen to DHS and get rid of the subie and you wouldn't be having this problem....

gmcunni

just got back from lunch. so sick of hearing everyone say how wonderful this weather is... this weather SUCKS!

drjeff

Trying not to eat any more of the ridiculously good chocolate chip/peanut butter brownies that a patient brought in today as I'm finishing up the weeks paperwork

WJenness

Trying not to eat any more of the ridiculously good chocolate chip/peanut butter brownies that a patient brought in today as I'm finishing up the weeks paperwork

Those sound like good tailgate food.

(But something tells me they won't make it that long).

-w

drjeff

Those sound like good tailgate food.

(But something tells me they won't make it that long).

-w

My assistants, front desk staff and hygienists that are still here at the office are ensuring that all that will be left of those brownies in the next few minutes is/are crumbs! :)

bigbog

Attacking the post-nasal-leakage = less throat pain...*I know, nothing new..

What excitement am I up to tonight....checking out some PHP that seems to act like I've configured it correctly:-o ......and then....to the laboratory!....to hopefully finish my shell-stretching on each boot...8)

Last edited:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Attacking the post-nasal-leakage = less throat pain...*I know, nothing new..
Blows. My throat feels raw right now.

Once the kids fall asleep, going to watch The Edge of Never. My son seems insistent upon staying up all night, though. 4th time out of bed already. Claims he has to go potty but when he sits on it, does nothing, then runs around laughing. Very irritating.

drjeff

Rehydrating after a very fun day in Foxboro at the Patriots-Jets game :) And very glad that Mark Sanchez's leading receiver was practically a Patriots tonight! :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Back from the gym. Being sick for the last few days and missing workouts sucks. Having some doubts about how well the race on Saturday will go...

Warp Daddy

Back from the gym. Being sick for the last few days and missing workouts sucks. Having some doubts about how well the race on Saturday will go...

Hope the bug is over by then but hang tuff. Don't let your head take you out of the race . Stay relaxed but focused , run YOUR race and don'y worry about the results. Good luck . before ipods i used to keep a song in my head as i ran to help me with pacing

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Hope the bug is over by then but hang tuff. Don't let your head take you out of the race . Stay relaxed but focused , run YOUR race and don'y worry about the results. Good luck . before ipods i used to keep a song in my head as i ran to help me with pacing
Thanks, Warp! :D I don't feel very prepared, hence my hesitation. But it is what it is--not like I can cram at this point. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and that's all I can do. :)

Right now... just finished making a batch of pizza dough. New recipe I'm trying that you're supposed to let it rest overnight in the fridge before using any of it. Catching up on neglected housework. Should be catching up on homework, too, but the kids have been keeping me busy.