• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

drjeff

That must happen when you get a kid who won't open their mouth!

Nope, those move quick, since very often within about 2 minutes, all parties involved (me, the kid, and the parent) realize that it's just not happening and mom/dad and the uncooperative midget are out the door and I'm back surfin' the net :)

Right now, the clock is slow (queue up the token Van Halen "Hot for Teacher" song reference now :) )

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Pretending to do homework. Just not feeling it right now. Have pizza dough resting on the counter and will be playing with that soon to make dinner.

drjeff

Just chilling with the kids watching some transformers-esque movie that has both Sylvester Stallone and Ricardo Maltiban doing some pretty bad cameo's :eek:

drjeff

I called it already.

It's been requested of me to go to the supermarket, because somebody else forgot to get the corn. If I'm not back by 8, call 911.:-o

This brings up the following question, the more psycho grocery shopping time, the evening before thanksgiving??? or the evening before the 1st snow storm (even a 1" media hype job will do :rolleyes: ) of the year?????

Right now I'm trying to find enough motivation to cook dinner. I'm thinking the local chinese place may be getting a phone call from me shortly :rolleyes:

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Good luck with that! :eek:

Is there a ski shop on the way, or within 50 miles? ;)

This brings up the following question, the more psycho grocery shopping time, the evening before thanksgiving??? or the evening before the 1st snow storm (even a 1" media hype job will do :rolleyes: ) of the year?????

Right now I'm trying to find enough motivation to cook dinner. I'm thinking the local chinese place may be getting a phone call from me shortly :rolleyes:

Home safe. I got lucky on parking, but almost had to deck a lady for asking everyone in line if the can go in front of them because she only has one item. If she had asked me it would had been hard to restrain myself. :rolleyes:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I am....considering selling a pair of skis to help fund another pair. :oops:

It's an endless cycle, isn't it? :lol:

Root - glad the grocery trip went well! I hate when people are like that in stores. :angry:

wa-loaf

Home safe. I got lucky on parking, but almost had to deck a lady for asking everyone in line if the can go in front of them because she only has one item. If she had asked me it would had been hard to restrain myself. :rolleyes:

Hope you stopped at the packy.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I am....considering selling a pair of skis to help fund another pair. :oops:

It's an endless cycle, isn't it? :lol:

Root - glad the grocery trip went well! I hate when people are like that in stores. :angry:

Hope you stopped at the packy.
Heading back out for celery. :angry:

I have plenty of beer and rum on hand...after all, it's the holidays :lol: