• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Whitney Houston

ScottySkis

You can call me ignorant and naive all you want, it really has no effect on me.

But all of the drugs mentioned are not legal, and lots of people have died either directly from them, or indirectly. Breathing any burning smoke is going to be bad for your lungs.
Who saids it has to be smoked, we have great vaporizers and it can be put into food, the worst thing about mj for me is getting hungry but hungry comes back to cancer victims and they eat again which is great.

Last edited:

Glenn

2XVoH.jpg

ScottySkis

This is not news¡!!! I Get it but when I Put on CNN main news channel that's all they talk about, at least ch 13 they talk about Whitney for the last segment, that was over doing it.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
We can be empathetic but we can never really be in someone else's shoes. To know what you might do in a situation doesn't always apply because that person isn't you ;)

Warp Daddy

An egregious insult to REAL heroes who live up to and often exceed expectations and do so with little fanfare , privilege and often have a sense of humility.

gmcunni

Just lowered the significance of lowering the flag. I heard that yesterday, I couldn't believe it.

i agree. but reading the comments on that article (and assuming you believe what you read) he did this already for Clarence Clemons.

bigbog

Compared to how other truely great singers' lives comprised of less than blissful times...Whitney had a good time while the good times rolled....hope her afterlife is as pleasant.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
An egregious insult to REAL heroes who live up to and often exceed expectations and do so with little fanfare , privilege and often have a sense of humility.

Agree with this as well ... not in good taste really. And it's not personal against Whitney in any way; but she never (as far as I know) served the country.