• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

wa-loaf

535879_401229866583496_1632590130_n.jpg

I'm OK with this.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
That's just a travesty of justice that they have charges AND had to give the money back. That poor bimbo can't even get a new phone now, and I bet the 9 year-old gets a new badge or something.

Stupid Girl Scouts.

The first 30 seconds represented all there was to say. The interviewer should have just ended the interview. It went on ad nauseum.

As parents, we often say, "where were the parents in all of this?"
I'm glad to see that they raised her with high moral and ethical standards.
Why can't she get a job and get money the old fashioned way?

If she was my kid (and thank God she is not), she'd have her cell phone, computer/privileges confiscated (life without Facebook, arrrrgh!), no shopping and be grounded for six months. Oh yeah, let's make her stand outside and ring a bell for the Salvation Army. I'm mean, aren't I?

Oh yeah, and I'd make her change high schools.

From their web page,
Core Values

Honor

First and foremost honor includes adherence to the Honor Code of The Citadel. A cadet “will not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do.” The commitment to honor extends beyond the gates of The Citadel and is a life-long obligation to moral and ethical behavior. In addition, honor includes integrity; “doing the right thing when no one is watching.” Finally, honorable behavior includes exercising the moral courage to “do the right thing when everyone is watching.” The Honor Code is the foundation of our academic enterprise.

Last edited:

bigbog

AIG Chief Sees Retirement Age As High As 80 After Crisis
Story: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-...etirement-age-as-high-as-80-after-crisis.html
No thanks.
:dunce:
legal, for some....with some hrs/wk adjustment written into law by Congress....it'll make for a much more enjoyable span of years....and maybe stem the tide in a few cases of future dimentia. There's nothing worse than forced retirement combined with depression. A LOT of personal and career assasination of workers by corrupt corporate mgmnt has been protected by scumbag legaleeze....this is going to be the ONLY way to rectify..and prevent a good deal of violence....imho.