• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wtf ?

ctenidae

In preparation for vacation next month, I called credit cards to put a travel note on so I wouldn't trip any fraud alerts. I was planning on using my miles card as the primary card, but come to find out, they charge 3% for international transactions! The card that lets you travel, charges you for travelling. WTF?

Discover, which is running its cash back promo for home improvement purchases this quarter, and my Best Buy rewards card, which is truly stay-at-home-sitting-on-the-couch based, both charge no international fees.

legalskier

In preparation for vacation next month, I called credit cards to put a travel note on so I wouldn't trip any fraud alerts. I was planning on using my miles card as the primary card, but come to find out, they charge 3% for international transactions! The card that lets you travel, charges you for travelling. WTF?

"The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away." -Tom Waits

Discover, which is running its cash back promo for home improvement purchases this quarter, and my Best Buy rewards card, which is truly stay-at-home-sitting-on-the-couch based, both charge no international fees.

Good time to start ordering for the nursery in your future....

230161_595778863784028_1497233321_n.jpg