• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

SuperPasses 20/21

machski

Boyne just rolled out the SR NEP passes for 20/21. Here they are:

Platinum (New) $1549 : Unlimited NEP Includes early skiing sundays, Boyne western benefits, an Ikon base pass and 50% off at Mountain Collective areas.

Gold $1169 : Basically the same as last year with the Boyne western resort benefits

Silver : $759 same

Bronze : $549 same

Nitro : $369 same

plus two new any 5 days passes at Loon/SR/SL, unrestricted for $369, blackouts for $299.

Love the new Platinum, gives me more than my NEP Gold + Ikon Base this year for less total $$.

Sent from my SM-T830 using AlpineZone mobile app

jg17

There is some connection between Ikon and Camelback now as Camelback offered an upgrade to get an Ikon pass for their Season Pass holders as a Black Friday deal last year. Made me hopeful they might be on Ikon this year, but they are not. So sticking with Epic ans skiing the Peak places when I don't want to go further than PA (from NJ)

Camelback was bought in the last year by KSL Capital Partners, which is one of the major groups involved in Alterra (although Camelback is wholly owned by KSL, not Alterra). I'm surprised they're not part of Ikon.

Hawk

I think the $1,549 is really high. For $1,250 at Sugarbush we get a Non-restricted season pass, Full IKON pass, 12 tickets for Friends and family and early ups 7:30am Saturday, Sunday and all holidays and holiday weeks. Now that is a bargain.

KustyTheKlown

That is nice, especially the early lift access

where do you see that? i dont see it on SB season pass page?

edit - is that just the ikon full pass price and details? wehere do you see early ups?

edit 2 - i see it. the early ups are an extra $350 on top of the $900 for the ikon full.

Last edited:

Hawk

That is nice, especially the early lift access

where do you see that? i dont see it on SB season pass page?

edit - is that just the ikon full pass price and details? wehere do you see early ups?

edit 2 - i see it. the early ups are an extra $350 on top of the $900 for the ikon full.

Yup. There you go.

KustyTheKlown

im prob gonna go with base + champlain valley again, and maybe a magic 4 pack. same as this year.

considered full ikon but i dont think it makes sense for me. also dont think aspen/jackson add on makes sense.

most likely will do WP/Copper again over X-mas, and probably shoot for Banff/Rev in feb or march.

AdironRider

I think the $1,549 is really high. For $1,250 at Sugarbush we get a Non-restricted season pass, Full IKON pass, 12 tickets for Friends and family and early ups 7:30am Saturday, Sunday and all holidays and holiday weeks. Now that is a bargain.

Early ups is probably my favorite thing in the world.

AdironRider

No I live in Jackson, but just the concept in general of early ups is amazing if you have access to them IMO. On pow days it is the closest thing you'll get to heli skiing.

I realize letting folks up early rubs some the wrong way, but once you get a taste it is hard to say they suck.

bdfreetuna

prob gonna go with base + champlain valley again, and maybe a magic 4 pack. same as this year.

Def doing MyChamplainValley again. Definitely also an Indy Pass which gives me +2 Magic, Bolton, Berkshire, Catamount, Black Mt and whatever else. Ski Vermont 4 pack. Maybe a Warren Miller and a Ski+Ride Card. Then I'll ski Berkshire East as much as possible. I think my wife can get by next season on a 2nd Indy Pass, she loves Magic+Bolton and B-East is just too convenient.

Not a big adjustment but should be less going to waste and more skiing local (Berkshire East). I'm hoping to cut down the travel days while maintaining a good variety/pow-chasing potential.

Just hoping it's a better snow year so I don't sit and wait to use Magic and other passes hoping for snow.. but if my options are more limited I won't be sitting, I'll just go skiing

Still got 6 weeks or so on this season though so let's see how the late season push goes

Last edited:

TyWebb

Camelback was bought in the last year by KSL Capital Partners, which is one of the major groups involved in Alterra (although Camelback is wholly owned by KSL, not Alterra). I'm surprised they're not part of Ikon.
Doesn't make sense to me. IKON Base + $100 Discounted child (son 11) would be so great for me if I had a Pa mountain to go to ... epic is more $$$ but I get Jack Frost/ Big Boulder and Hunter that are doable for a day trip

Odd that IKON has no Catskill or Pocono/PA mountains to compete with EPIC

mbedle

Doesn't make sense to me. IKON Base + $100 Discounted child (son 11) would be so great for me if I had a Pa mountain to go to ... epic is more $$$ but I get Jack Frost/ Big Boulder and Hunter that are doable for a day trip

Odd that IKON has no Catskill or Pocono/PA mountains to compete with EPIC

Not the same KSL, KSL Resorts owns Camelback. KSL Capital is the Alterra thing.

TyWebb

Not the same KSL, KSL Resorts owns Camelback. KSL Capital is the Alterra thing.
Ahh and thanks for the clarity! Still find it odd IKON didn't do something in the Catskill &/or Pocono market to compete

KustyTheKlown

Ahh and thanks for the clarity! Still find it odd IKON didn't do something in the Catskill &/or Pocono market to compete

yea im surprised theres been no alterra plays made for windham, or even a partnership with the ORDA resorts (especially since they participated in the max pass). max pass was a dream.

boston_e

im not a golfer, but its unlimited free golf? that's pretty good.

Thats what it seems to say yeah... "
[FONT=&quot]The Beast 365 Pass includes unlimited winter lift access at Killington and Pico plus access to 37 additional ski destinations with an included [/FONT]
Ikon Base Pass
[FONT=&quot], and unlimited summer access to the bike park, adventure center, scenic gondola rides, and golf course."

[/FONT]
I'm not much of a golfer either, but I would use the mountain biking in the summer, and my kids would use the adventure center.

Smellytele

AAAGGGHHHH!
what to do? I am leaning NE epic as it gives me Wildcat and Stowe and locally Sunapee and the Crotch. Also it states 50% off at their western properties. I have to visit CO to check out Colleges with my son so that could come in handy.

But Ikon would give me a few CO places like my favorite Abasin and could upgrade to JH as I may head out that way to hit Big Sky as well. Also unlimited Sugarbush would be nice as my son goes to school in VT and could get the college pass again. But nothing local to me and I would have to ski Loon in NH for 5 days which would kill me knowing Cannon was right up the road...

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!