• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Belleayre condition intel anyone?

gladerider

Looking to see if I should head up tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

FreeRider

Sleeper POW day today..6 inches of heavy wet snow... nobody there... awesome

ScottySkis

Is this question for orda but just curious what AZ people think that no year on my season pass.
Yes it's the computer. But if I wanted to use at other hills that gives discount for current season pass
How that would go down
My name and season pass of NY 3 is on the card just no year
Plenty of room for the year
Makes no sense

Domeskier

Is this question for orda but just curious what AZ people think that no year on my season pass.
Yes it's the computer. But if I wanted to use at other hills that gives discount for current season pass
How that would go down
My name and season pass of NY 3 is on the card just no year
Plenty of room for the year
Makes no sense

Probably depends on the resort. I thought Camelback might have an issue with the lack of visible dates on my pass when I used it for a free ticket last April, but they didn't even mention it. They were probable just happy to get my personal data. Probably didn't hurt that it was the last weekend of the season and turn-out was low. I could see some resorts raising a fuss. Might want to call up your target resort and ask them before potentially wasting a trip.

cdskier

With so many resorts just reusing passes every year, you're going to see less and less with actual dates on them. With RFID cards, some "season passes" even look the same as a day ticket would look now at some resorts. Theoretically they could spot check and follow-up with the resort you say you have a pass from if they have your info. But do they? And would the resort you have the season pass from confirm or deny to another resort that you have a pass? Maybe they would, but I have no clue. I've wondered about that for a while how resorts confirm that nowadays.

tnt1234

wondering how they do with this storm thursday. Looks like rain> very low temps?

Bandit2941

I was also there Monday, great day. 6” at the top in the morning that compressed to 3” at the base. As the day went on it started to warm up and get sticky down low. I stopped a little after 2 when the sticky line made it to mid station. It was definitely the type of snow that bonded well and should have groomed in well. Skies pretty much everything. Had first track down utsayantha around 11, then first down lower cathedral after that. Plenty of cover but more of a crust over there. Tried dream catcher in the afternoon, it was a little thin so just once for me but my buddies did it a few times.

This next storm is a wild card. Looks like some snow/sleet then a change over. If we get a decent amount of snow before the rain it might groom in ok. If we get more rain it’s going to be firm and fast for Friday and the weekend!

FreeRider

Bell is great small mountain that often gets more snow than hunter or Windham...it's not super steep and it doesn't have to be to be good

ScottySkis

E]

All the Intel you need to know is BelFlat sucks.

Thanks for leaving AZ a little late

Bump because this was on bell social media pages just nowOur popular Frequent Skier Cards & Season Long Programs sale is now on -- Save on all cards and programs when purchased by November 11! Visit belleayre.com for all the details."

"

Last edited:

kingslug

Guess the state isn't giving them money for repairs. I'm on a very tight budget at work..if it aint needed I can't do it..wait till it breaks.

JimG.

Staff member
I don't trust Cuomo...he will lockdown ski areas and not refund anything to passholders if he has his way.

I may wind up getting rid of my SKI3 as well as my K midweek pass.

So far only Plattekill has been speaking my language as far as winter operations go. How bizarre if that winds up being the only ski area I have a pass for this season.