• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ikon Pass Refund

FBGM

I randomly discovered that a lot of rich people live up there, which really surprised me since it's relatively (YOMV) far from both Park City and certainly SLC. Realized this about 6 months ago when I was researching Nikola & was doing a bit of research on its' CEO (Trevor Milton). Too bad I didnt dive as deep as Hindenburg Research. Oof.

Oh yeah I forgot that dude bought that ranch. Nice spot, but kinda right on the road. I’d like my $30mill ranch not within headlight distance.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I randomly discovered that a lot of rich people live up there, which really surprised me since it's relatively (YOMV) far from both Park City and certainly SLC. Realized this about 6 months ago when I was researching Nikola & was doing a bit of research on its' CEO (Trevor Milton). Too bad I didnt dive as deep as Hindenburg Research. Oof.

A beautiful spot up there for sure. They do get some snow.