• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Beware of Northeast Skiology

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowieT2

Once you start referring to posters here by their actual name instead of their user name I think you lose any ability to criticize people using YOUR name. You've used Matthew [Actual Last Name] in interviews to promote your site and used your name in your facebook group. Doxxing would be publishing your address, not using your name that you yourself put out there many many times. You don't get to go back and delete the internet because you decided to change the name of your company.
wait, so your real name isnt senorquesadilla? huh, who knew.

VTKilarney

There are scores of people online who give skiing weather analysis, and none of them seem to have the issues that plague SkiologyMatt. This must mean one of two things:
1) Matt is unlucky and just happens to be the one person who is targeted by harassers and abusers; or
2) Matt is the problem.

Last edited:

fbrissette

There are scores of people online who give skiing weather analysis, and none of them seem to have the issues that plague SkiologyMatt. This must mean one of two things:
1) Matt is unlucky and just happens to be the one person who is targeted by harassers and abusers; or
2) Matt is the problem.
I have no beef in this fight. Have never heard of this guy. Still, I think that starting a thread on a public forum to bash someone is kinda lame, irrespective of whether or not the person deserves it.

ThatGuy

I have no beef in this fight. Have never heard of this guy. Still, I think that starting a thread on a public forum to bash someone is kinda lame, irrespective of whether or not the person deserves it.
Its also going to reinforce his belief that the internet has a vendetta against him.

Aardvark

It's not that easy. If Matt apologized personally and publicly to each person hes banned, DM'd with harassing threats, plagiarized, called supervisors on, dissed publicly ,, that might be a start. That list is a LOT longer than those who found their way to this thread. Matt dug himself a deep hole. It will take a long time to dig out. As this guy says:
Still, I think that starting a thread on a public forum to bash someone is kinda lame, irrespective of whether or not the person deserves it.
Think about that., Matt.. Because that's what you've done on Skiology. This is just all the people you've tread on finding their voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.