• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Indy Ski Pass

Dickc

Introducing the Independent Shops Program​

Just as independent ski resorts have long shaped the ski communities we all know and love, independent ski shops have played the same crucial role in cultivating and growing a meaningful ski and outdoor scene.

Since we started the Indy Pass in 2019, we’ve been inspired by the spirit of skiing found in such places. That’s why we’ve decided to launch our Independent Shops Program this year, strengthening our ties with independently and locally owned ski businesses across the country. On our website, you can now conveniently locate regional retail partners to consider supporting the next time you need a fresh kit, professional gear advice, or simply good old-fashioned company. Click here to view our 22/23 Indy Shop Partners.

If you know of an independent ski or board shop that would like to join the revolution, contact us at info@indyskipass.com.

Thanks for shopping local, and thank you for supporting Indy.

-Doug Fish, Founder

TyWebb

Went with Indy over Epic this year for my son and I - hated the crowds at the Epic resorts last year plus pay to park in a bunch of spots turned me off. Get abt 15 ski days per year and trying to hit 20 this year - looking forward to skiing Jay, Bolton and Magic plus might throw in a NH trip - all places I have never skied

Mum skier

Has anyone Upgraded their pass after they purchased it by paying the difference? I bought the regular pass (actually the switch pass) but now am thinking all the blackouts are a bit too much and perhaps it’s worth having the full pass. The web site says ”no refunds, no transfers” but I think most passes would be happy for you to upgrade unless sales were limited. I sent a message to the info email, but can’t see a phone number anywhere to call. Anyone know? Willing to pay the upgrade to the current full price even though that’s higher than the full pass when I purchased back in May.

2planks2coasts

Indy Pass just teased two new CO resorts on FB. For those without FB, the copy says:

"Get ready for TWO new Colorado resorts... new places to earn your turns this winter in the Colorado wonderland = it's time to plan a trip to the Rockies! What resorts do you think are joining the #Indyrevolution? Comment your thoughts below."

KustyTheKlown

Has anyone Upgraded their pass after they purchased it by paying the difference? I bought the regular pass (actually the switch pass) but now am thinking all the blackouts are a bit too much and perhaps it’s worth having the full pass. The web site says ”no refunds, no transfers” but I think most passes would be happy for you to upgrade unless sales were limited. I sent a message to the info email, but can’t see a phone number anywhere to call. Anyone know? Willing to pay the upgrade to the current full price even though that’s higher than the full pass when I purchased back in May.

i did it last season, just reach out to them directly they should be able to get you sorted

urungus

Indy Pass just teased two new CO resorts on FB. For those without FB, the copy says:

"Get ready for TWO new Colorado resorts... new places to earn your turns this winter in the Colorado wonderland = it's time to plan a trip to the Rockies! What resorts do you think are joining the #Indyrevolution? Comment your thoughts below."
”earn your turns” … maybe Bluebird Backcountry ?

KustyTheKlown

if they said 'earn your turns' maybe silverton? tho i am not sure they would want the sort of undereducated indy pass holder planning trips to silverton without realizing what they are signing up for

Mum skier

i did it last season, just reach out to them directly they should be able to get you sorted
So we were also able to. They replied to the information with a phone number to call. And it looks like we only paid the difference between the limited switch and the cost of the switch at the time we bought it. As that’s no longer advertised I assumed we’d have to pay the difference to the current full pass. So it was less than I expected. Always a good thing!

cdskier

Time to play guess who? I say Powderhorn and Monarch. Would love to see Ski Cooper and Granby join as well.
Echo Mountain is one...haven't managed to figured out the other yet.

jaytrem

Looks like it is indeed Echo and Granby. Echo might work for me this year. Got some time to kill before a red eye, we'll be driving down from somewhere in WY though.

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

If I were to plan an IndyPass based trip to CO it would still be for three days at Sunlight, paying the discounted rate for Day 3.

But would more likely plan a Western trip for a different state - like WA or ID

2planks2coasts

Looks like it is indeed Echo and Granby. Echo might work for me this year. Got some time to kill before a red eye, we'll be driving down from somewhere in WY though.
Wow. Maybe I should play the lottery....... Think of Echo as a Midwestern hill with better snow and scenery. One open slope served by one chair. Good, easy fun with much less time on I-70.

jaytrem

Wow. Maybe I should play the lottery....... Think of Echo as a Midwestern hill with better snow and scenery. One open slope served by one chair. Good, easy fun with much less time on I-70.
I haven't been there since it was pretty much all terrain park with a little tree skiing thrown in. I thought there were at least 2 runs??? Gotta check the map.

2planks2coasts

I haven't been there since it was pretty much all terrain park with a little tree skiing thrown in. I thought there were at least 2 runs??? Gotta check the map.
Yeah.. Each side of the big slope is a "run" and a couple little trails through the woods. Both times I went were at night, so nobody was in the trees, though they are on the map.