• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2010 Sundown Bump Comps

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:eek: That's definitely NOT the spirit! :smash:

Not the spirit, but likely with how it's been acting lately. Stupid knee. :angry:

I am serious. If I can manage to get a season's pass next season (which is debatable right now) I will do this. I'll likely fail, but what the hell. It'll be entertainment for everyone.

gmcunni

Not the spirit, but likely with how it's been acting lately. Stupid knee. :angry:

I am serious. If I can manage to get a season's pass next season (which is debatable right now) I will do this. I'll likely fail, but what the hell. It'll be entertainment for everyone.

I know you can do it..

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I know you can do it..

The best part of watching that was when my nearly-4-year-old daughter turned to me and said, "Mom, you're fat just like Uncle Jake is!" (Not your son, Gary.... obviously! My younger brother who is well over 300 lbs.) :eek: Thanks, kid.

MRGisevil

I always arrive fashionably late to these threads. I don't compete, but I'll happily provide next year's sound track as well.

ski220

Hey, if they had more brackets I'm sure more people would compete. Like, I'm over 50 and don't wear a helmet. Who wears a helmet bump skiing???

Last edited: