• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are some of the more active NASCAR message boards?

podunk77

Haven't followed it much the past couple years and all the boards I used to visit are gone.

o3jeff

From the last lap of yesterdays race where parts of the car end up in the stands including a tire. News was saying this morning 28 fans were hurt.

wa-loaf

From the last lap of yesterdays race where parts of the car end up in the stands including a tire. News was saying this morning 28 fans were hurt.

That guy held onto his beer through the whole thing.

mlctvt

I just can't get this whole NASCAR thing.
I'm a car nut, past autocross instuctor and I know many guys who race locally and even more who do track days. I watch rally car racing, Sport touring racing , Formula one too but NASCAR is the most borig of all of these to watch.
I continue to try to get it. I watched all of the Daytona 500 yesterday and I can't remember seeing any actual "racing" . No interesting passes at all. To me it's just like one big commercial. Why is NASCAR oval track so popular??

bvibert

Staff member
I just can't get this whole NASCAR thing.
I'm a car nut, past autocross instuctor and I know many guys who race locally and even more who do track days. I watch rally car racing, Sport touring racing , Formula one too but NASCAR is the most borig of all of these to watch.
I continue to try to get it. I watched all of the Daytona 500 yesterday and I can't remember seeing any actual "racing" . No interesting passes at all. To me it's just like one big commercial. Why is NASCAR oval track so popular??

I think you weren't drinking enough.. It goes by quicker if you're drinking heavily... I'd imagine... :beer:

dmc

I like my race cars with open wheels...