• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who has gotten their 2013-2014 Season passes?

drjeff

Picked my Peak Nor'easter up on March 9th. Already had it scanned 17 days :) I'm past the "break even" point and working my cost per day down :) :) :)

dmc

hunter pass before the cheaper rate cutoff...
Let's me into the festivals and I can ride the chair all summer.... kinda sweet...

Savemeasammy

We got our passes to Pats Peak in march. Now I need to check out some ski clubs to get deals at the mountains I REALLY want to ski!

Cornhead

Bought early buy passes to Greek Peak for my Son and myself. Thank God they're going to be in business next year! Hopefully they'll be able to continue their perks for other mountains, $35 Whiteface any day but holidays, $28 Hunter mid-week. Time will tell. Not sure what I'd have done if they went under. Elk is over double the cost! That'd been a tough pill to swallow.

We got our passes to Pats Peak in march. Now I need to check out some ski clubs to get deals at the mountains I REALLY want to ski!
Hanging out here is a great place to find deals. I got in on the Fox44 ski card, $119 for 9 lift tickets. The only ones I didn't use that I'd hoped to were, Smuggs, and Burke. I was able to use Jay, MRG, Cannon, Gore, and Titus. Still pretty good for $119. I'd consider joining a ski club for the Stowe deal, three lift tickets for $99, I think they've done that for a while. It's tough finding discounts to Stowe, consequently I haven't been in years.

Last edited:

steamboat1

Purchased my Killington Pass back in April. I know I had until June to get the early season pricing but what the heck. I went for the insurance this year so I can get my money back in case I can't ski next winter (injured this year).

Cornhead Stowe is not the only mountain that offers discounts to ski club members.

Rikka

Got my Ragged passes early this year. Saved a few bucks buying early.

4aprice

While not real happy about the mountain holding my money all summer, I bought my last Camelback Pass in March. It's been a wonderful decade that we've spent there and a great way to raise our kids. While I will definitely not get the large amount of days I have gotten over the last 10 years, I look forward to change in routine and qt with the wife. Will try to hit as much as I can in the northeast. Will definitely be closely monitoring the Skiing on the cheap thread.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Renewed my Boyne gold pass at Sunday River before the April 30 deadline to take advantage of the payment plan, it's almost too easy. When the ski season returns, those bills will be forgotten, and it will feel like I'm skiing for free (I wish).

deadheadskier

Staff member
Today's the deadline for Gunstock's season pass. I was just about to pull the trigger, but decided to check out Peaks offering and apparently I'll be taking enough college credits to qualify for their Granite Pass. That pass is $259 vs $399 for the Gunstock pass. Even though I like the convenience of Gunstock, this is a no-brainer for me.

Looks like I'm switching home mountains for next season.

xwhaler

Today's the deadline for Gunstock's season pass. I was just about to pull the trigger, but decided to check out Peaks offering and apparently I'll be taking enough college credits to qualify for their Granite Pass. That pass is $259 vs $399 for the Gunstock pass. Even though I like the convenience of Gunstock, this is a no-brainer for me.

Looks like I'm switching home mountains for next season.

Awesome deal! This include Crotched which could be your 'close by' option?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AlpineZone mobile app