• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The 2013/14 Lift ticket, ski voucher, BOGO, and coupon trading thread

BenedictGomez

Many AZ'ers have vouchers, lift tickets, BOGOs, etc. that they either cant or dont use, and it made me realize that many people (myself included) come into possession during the course of the season of valuable stuff that they know they probably wont use.

So it made me think, what if there was a stickied thread for swapping BOGOs, Lift Tickets, Coupons, Lift Vouchers, etc.? Sort of like how kids trade baseball cards at a table, what if we each posted the tickets we had but couldnt use, or likely wouldnt use, or perhaps simply we'd PREFER to trade some deals we're in possession of FOR other deals?

EXAMPLE: A NJ resident acquired a few Jiminy Peak BOGOs that he/she almost certainly wont use. But what if someone here who lives in MA had a few Gore or Hunter BOGOs or lift tickets that likewise, they are almost certain they wont use? Match made. Given how many people claim they have "too many" vouchers for XYZ or tickets/vouchers for places they wont get to, I think it could work.

I envision short posts that are something like this:

I have: 2 non-holiday BOGOs for Hunter, 2 M-F lift tickets for Killington, and 1 unrestricted lift ticket for Camelback.
Will trade for: Similar deals to Jay Peak, Cannon, Gunstock, or Pat's Peak.

This will just be a ticket swap thread, so it shouldn't get cluttered with tons of posts like the "Skiing on the Cheap" thread does. Please make sure to list ALL restrictions for what you're offering (e.g. no holiday's, M-F only, S-F only, expires January 31, 2014, valid 03/01/14 to close, etc.)and make sure your offer is in fact transferable. Other than posting what you have to offer in a trade, the bulk of the communication should take place in the form or PM (we dont need to see 8 posts negotiating a trade in progress). Please edit your post with "GONE" if an item has been traded and no longer available. Thanks, and happy skiing this winter.

Last edited:

Bene288

I have and can get anytime 2 for 1 Gore book valid Thursdays non holiday. Would be willing to trade one for Jiminy Peak offers for the times I don't want to drive to North Creek. If not I would be more than willing to split with AZoners when I do use the offer at Gore.

jaytrem

Well this thread doesn't seem to be getting much action.

Anyway, I've got some Sunday River tickets to trade if anybody is interested. Looking for Mt Snow, Stratton and Bridger, MT (hey ya never know). PM me if interested. Thanks.

Also forgot to mention the tickets are blacked out for holidays, including Presidents week.

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Well this thread doesn't seem to be getting much action.

I envisioned that it would pick up steam post Christmas given so many dont even start their season until then. Plus I think post Presidents week when people realize what they have (or dont have) for the rest of the season.

skiNEwhere

I don't expect much feedback here, but I have a one day pass to any of Vail Resorts (Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Heavenly, Canyons, Kirkwood, Northstar), no restrictions or blackout dates

Would like a pass for Taos, Telluride or any of the aspen resorts

Smellytele

I have some 2 fer 1's for night skiing at Gunstock
Will trade 2 of them for some thing or single one for a 2fer for another ski area or as they used to say in the Yankee magazine - what have you

Also have 3
[h=3]2013-2014 Mount Sunapee Flex Cards[/h]Will trade them for what have you

May have some other stuff to get rid of as well after I figure out my year.

Smellytele

I don't expect much feedback here, but I have a one day pass to any of Vail Resorts (Vail, Breckenridge, Beaver Creek, Keystone, Heavenly, Canyons, Kirkwood, Northstar), no restrictions or blackout dates

Would like a pass for Taos, Telluride or any of the aspen resorts
I do have 2 for taos but will be using them looking for 3 more. I would love a Breck one but have nothing to offer you. :sadwalk:

BenedictGomez

UPDATED WITH NEW INVENTORY:

I have:

Belleayre - Four - Sunday through Friday lift ticket vouchers, valid 03/09/14 to close
Smuggler's Notch - Five - BOGOs - valid all 7 days, not valid Holidays
Sugarbush - Two - Monday through Friday lift tickets vouchers, not valid Holidays
Whaleback - Two - Unrestricted lift tickets (i.e. good all days including holidays)

Will trade for: Similar lift tickets as the above to Jay Peak, Gore, Whiteface, Hunter, or Windham

Abominable

Can we get this stickied?

I have two tickets for Mt. Sunapee, valid any day except MLK weekend and Pres. weekend.

Will trade for anything from Catskills, Berkshires, S. VT. Can add / subtract cash to compensate value difference.

Tickets are 'hard' vouchers and will be snail mailed to you.

skiNEwhere

Anyone looking for a western deal should check here skifreedeals.com

Basically if you buy 10 gallons of gas from shell you get a BOGO

Included resorts: copper, crested butte, Loveland, monarch, and Taos.

There are more but these are the bigger ones

There are blackout dates so make sure you check those first

jimk

I have two for Sugarbush. Looking to trade for two to Hunter or maybe one Hunter and one Gore. Send PM for details.

SIKSKIER

Thought I'd throw this on here instead of its own thread.Thursday 1-8-14 50th anniversary tickets at Mt Ellen will be the original price of $6.50.

soposkier

Have a 2 for 1 for Gore. Not valid 1/18-1/20 and 2/14-2/23.

Looking for anything New England