• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Skiing on the Cheap - 2013-14 Edition

Tin

The usual suspects on Liftopia (Stratton, Mountain Snow, SR, Smuggs, Sunappe, Ragged) are 25% off. Magic is $43 but they need some snow first.

xwhaler

The Irving 2 for 1 gas deals also work on SB Sunday. Just need 3 receipts over 10 gals and fill out the form....no need to pre-buy thru Liftopia.

[h=3]Ski Sunday through Friday at:[/h]Black Mountain, ME
Black Mountain, NH
Burke Mountain , VT
Catamount, NY
Jay Peak, VT
King Pine, NH
Lost Valley, ME
Dartmouth Skiway, NH
Middlebury, VT
Snow Bowl, ME
Mt. Abram, ME
Pats Peak, NH
Ragged Mountain, NH
Shawnee Peak, ME
Saddleback, ME

ScottySkis

Potter Brothers Flex dates coming up:
Bromley- Sat. 1/25 $38.95
Windham: Friday 1/24 $ 32.95, and Saturday the 25 for29.95(2p-8pm)
and Sunday at Windham the 26 for 43.95

Jiminy Peak Sat. 1/25 3pm to 10 pm $25.95, Sunday the 26 any 8 hour ticket only 39.95$

Platty Sunday 1/26 37.95

These flex tickets can be used on other flex dates for hills a few times in a season for more information go to potterbrothers.com

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
I'm guessing someone has probably posted this, but if not: http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/253145/on-the-slopes

I got in fairly early this past Monday morning and scored a ticket for Bretton Woods. Can't beat free.

damn. sold out. guess hit liftopia for my thurs/fri tickets...going to be a cold one. free would of made it warmer

Maybe this should be posted every week. Wachusett next week. Ragged for Feb 7. Nashoba Valley Feb 14. Get in early on Monday.

ScottySkis

http://www.iskiny.com/ski-deals/ticket-sales

You can purchase discounted ticket vouchers from ISKINY here. They are good anytime except for Holimont and Hunt Hollow where they are only good on weekdays. Up to 8 vouchers per mountain can be purchased and multiple purchases of most mountains are allowed within reason and purchases will be checked EXCEPT the following:
Gore Mountain - HERE NOW!
Holiday Valley Resort
Hunter Mountain
Peek 'n Peak Resort & Spa
Whiteface Mountain - HERE NOW!
Windham Mountain
Only 8 vouchers of the mountains above per household can be purchased at most. If you purchase more than 8 of the above your order will be cancelled and refunded and vouchers VOID.
Vouchers can only be purchased through ISKINY and not at the ski area.
GORE AND WHITEFACE TICKETS RETURNING SOON!
No refunds! Non-Transferable.
1. Click the BUY NOW link to start your order.

MidnightJester

Sugarbush Free Lift Tickets and 2 for 1 Lift Tickets - $40
PAYPAL so its safe
NY Long Island if in area

Ok have a few Lift ticket coupon combos I got stuck with from some wussssssy friends trying to get back the $40 I payed for them. This is what you get with this deal for $40. Can plan a group outing for cheap with this. I can Email the codes to you so you can print them out at home instantly or mail you the hard copy with the codes on it. Hope I can help some of you guys out and you help me out. Till next Summit

These are print at home discounts. $40 gets you one code which gets you all "3" lift deals. It pays for itself with one FREE Ticket or 2 for 1

1--FREE SugarBush Lift ticket Mon thru Fri till closing 2014---- (Costs 80 for lift ticket without deal...Free with this... so saves you $40
1--FREE Windham mountain Ticket 3/7/14 through closing 2014
1--2 for 1 Gore thru 3/23/14 or FREE Lift ticket after that till closing 2014

so for 40 dollars you can save over 100. Pays foritself with one use
Give me a shout or you can email or talk on phones (Six 3 One) 6 nine 7 - 8 five 2 eight

MadMadWorld

Sugarbush Free Lift Tickets and 2 for 1 Lift Tickets - $40
PAYPAL so its safe
NY Long Island if in area

Ok have a few Lift ticket coupon combos I got stuck with from some wussssssy friends trying to get back the $40 I payed for them. This is what you get with this deal for $40. Can plan a group outing for cheap with this. I can Email the codes to you so you can print them out at home instantly or mail you the hard copy with the codes on it. Hope I can help some of you guys out and you help me out. Till next Summit

These are print at home discounts. $40 gets you one code which gets you all "3" lift deals. It pays for itself with one FREE Ticket or 2 for 1

1--FREE SugarBush Lift ticket Mon thru Fri till closing 2014---- (Costs 80 for lift ticket without deal...Free with this... so saves you $40
1--FREE Windham mountain Ticket 3/7/14 through closing 2014
1--2 for 1 Gore thru 3/23/14 or FREE Lift ticket after that till closing 2014

so for 40 dollars you can save over 100. Pays foritself with one use
Give me a shout or you can email or talk on phones (Six 3 One) 6 nine 7 - 8 five 2 eight

I'd be curious to see what the guys rating is. Seems too good to be true.

MidnightJester

When they first come out you can get the combos/ticket for about 22-27each ticket/lift coupon depending on where you get them. I bought them from a person that was reselling them for a group outing that is looking less and less likley. they are now planning a Colorado trip this year. I paid 35each and I had to drive to pick them up from south Jersey to get them.

MadMadWorld

When they first come out you can get the combos/ticket for about 22-27each ticket/lift coupon depending on where you get them. I bought them from a person that was reselling them for a group outing that is looking less and less likley. they are now planning a Colorado trip this year. I paid 35each and I had to drive to pick them up from south Jersey to get them.

Oh you are selling them yourself?