• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The 2013/14 Lift ticket, ski voucher, BOGO, and coupon trading thread

jaytrem

I have a Geigerrig Passport book that I used Killington, Pico, Brian Head and Eagle Point. Most of the tickets are only good M-F. Potentially useful remaining tickets are Bretton Woods, Snowbasin, Canyons 2 for 1 and maybe a few others (google it). Unfortuntaly the book needs to stay in one piece to be valid, so I can only send it to one person. If anybody wants it let me know, it's a freebie.

snowngr

JayTrem I'm going up for $17.76 patriot's day at Bretton Woods. I'd be pleased to use it if it's unclaimed. Thanks in advance!

jaytrem

JayTrem I'm going up for $17.76 patriot's day at Bretton Woods. I'd be pleased to use it if it's unclaimed. Thanks in advance!

All yours, PM me your address and I'll mail it tomorrow.

mccleaks

Got a Mt Snow voucher up for grabs. Paid 55 for it much earlier in the season. Obviously it isnt worth that at this point. Make any offer. I'll be at sugarloaf this weekend where I have a pass. So I am running out of days to use vouchers.

BenedictGomez

No catskills skiers here? Belleayre will be open this weekend and probably next weekend. 2 free Sunday tickets if you promise you're actually going to use them.