• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Guns firing?

Smellytele

On a brighter note:
1619643_10154777738445389_502618054897078491_n.jpg

VTKilarney

It looks like the odds of anyone opening prior to the end of the month are slimmer than slim.

yeggous

It looks like the odds of anyone opening prior to the end of the month are slimmer than slim.

Probably longer than that. While the GFS operational is cold for the first week of November, the ECMWF ensemble and (to a lesser degree) GFS ensemble are warm.

ScottySkis

Trick or treat . treat please let snow be made from who ever gets in early season guns blowing in the next few days. Jiminy peak for first turns this winter or K or some where else I like to start soon to.

jerryg

ss20, is that quote in your sig from snowmonster, as in Martin? You're quoting Martin? Martin is a stud! Get your ass back here you Filipino lover! We need to catch up on some ski history! :)

deadheadskier

Staff member
Moved back home. Still see him on Facebook from time to time. Been awhile since he posted here. Hopefully he's too busy surfing the South Pacific.

jerryg

Never met him, but loved that quote.

Fewer, if any, are as genuine and kind. A spirit of adventure that is second to none, but the humility to understand the boundaries such spirit imposes.

snoseek

Jerry, WTF...glad to see you around.

You booked to slt yet? Dates?

I'm in Wyoming fucking around and riding bikes currently but word is its looking good for octearly nov in norcal.

and yes, martin needs to swing by more often....

P.S. Jerry, we aint really talking about skiing anymore on AZ...its more of a political discussion. Come to find out everyone is a fucking genious...I've learned soooo much!!!! It's like a college course but free and way less biased. We're gonna change The world bruh!!!!!!

Last edited: