• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Guns firing?

Vortex

Fewer, if any, are as genuine and kind. A spirit of adventure that is second to none, but the humility to understand the boundaries such spirit imposes.

I enjoyed and miss the late season runs with Snoseek, Jerry G, Snowmonster and Terry.

Last edited:

Smellytele

P.S. Jerry, we aint really talking about skiing anymore on AZ...its more of a political discussion. Come to find out everyone is a fucking genious...I've learned soooo much!!!! It's like a college course but free and way less biased. We're gonna change The world bruh!!!!!!

Yes this is true

yeggous

Word around the valley is that Wildcat is gunning for next weekend

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

prsboogie

Kton from their twitter acct.

Attachments

• 1414853805308.jpg
    1414853805308.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 93

dlague

Kton from their twitter acct.

The whole snowmaking deal with SR and K is all about marketing and visibility. Now, Loon and Wildcat are at it in NH for first to open in NH with Bretton Woods being quite mum about it.

Flaunt it if you have it I guess.

BTW that picture is kind of BS since we see nothing on the ground - for all we know they are blowing water vapor.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

ALLSKIING

Staff member
The whole snowmaking deal with SR and K is all about marketing and visibility. Now, Loon and Wildcat are at it in NH for first to open in NH with Bretton Woods being quite mum about it.

Flaunt it if you have it I guess.

BTW that picture is kind of BS since we see nothing on the ground - for all we know they are blowing water vapor.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone
Look at the web cam...its all snow.

slatham

Dlague, take a look at Kton North Ridge web cam. They are blowing snow. And for Kton, this isn't marketing. It's November, not October. They have every intention of getting open and staying open and expanding terrain. It's game on for the winter of 14/15.

VTKilarney

I was up at Bretton Woods today. They are debating blowing some snow mid-week this week and the person I spoke with said that they would have a free day or two of skiing. It's more to do with testing their new snow guns than an honest to goodness early opening.

Mariovntr

Dlague, take a look at Kton North Ridge web cam. They are blowing snow. And for Kton, this isn't marketing. It's November, not October. They have every intention of getting open and staying open and expanding terrain. It's game on for the winter of 14/15.

You're on point.

If you want the longest season in the East, you get open and stay open. If you have a huge competitive advantage like the North Ridge area, you use it. And Killington always does.

yeggous

ImageUploadedByAlpineZone1414866489.179930.jpg

I am at Wildcat now. It's happening.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app