• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Henry Rollins: White America Couldn't Handle What Black America Deals With Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Not a bad article but disagree with " But you can no longer say you don’t know what’s going on." We see video of the middle and end of incidents but never the beginning.
Also news people put there spin on things like this evening ,Early on one major TV news outlet reported the Nice truck attack and next played a segment on "Road rage in USA" WTF !

dlague

Let's face it the media loves to hype this shit up. I met a black gentleman tonight and we had a long talk about this stuff and he is of the opinion for the media this racial divide is exaggerated and results in big business. I have to agree.

JimG.

Staff member
Remember...

It's mid-summer. The ski jones is raging.

Breathe...

I'm going fishing.

Tin

who is baiting who by posting this stuff on Alpine Zone website?

I need to get all these jokes out now before I move next to Smith College and get beaten with softball bats for my white male privilege.

Tin

images

Status
Not open for further replies.