• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your anticipated last day of the season

Riverskier

I am amazed by how many people are calling it quits in the next week or so when the mountains are still buried and the skiing is phenomenal. I will be at Sunday River for their closing day on May 2nd. If the loaf is open beyond that my season will continue.

Jcb890

I am amazed by how many people are calling it quits in the next week or so when the mountains are still buried and the skiing is phenomenal. I will be at Sunday River for their closing day on May 2nd. If the loaf is open beyond that my season will continue.

I agree. I've talked to some co-workers and they're all getting into Spring mode I guess. Some people are starting to golf already (RI golf courses opening). Some are getting ready for motorcycling, etc.

VTKilarney

Just as I get anxious to ski in the late fall, I am anxious to pick up my warm weather activities - especially bicycling.

C-Rex

Hoping to at least make it to the first weekend in May at Tuckerman. For lift serviced, I'm thinking 4/20 somewhere with Scotty. Whatta ya say, dude?

Kerovick

My last day was 3/27 at Keystone in Colorado. My last 4 days were Loveland, Copper Mountain, A-basin and Keystone. Talk about a strong ending

chuckstah

My last lift served in the east will be Killington's closing day. It should be hikeable (not a word maybe?) For 2 weeks or more after that. After that, I'll see if there is snow anywhere!

4aprice

If Wildcat makes it to the 1st weekend in May, I would love to get a spring day there, otherwise it will probably the 19th at Killington. Will close Camelback on the 12th for sure.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Smellytele

Family commitments are starting to get in the way. Wife ended her season yesterday after a day Friday at Attitash and yesterday at Bretton Woods. I skied at Pats Peak today unfortunately their last day. they Have plenty of snow everything was open. I am heading to smuggs next Saturday. Would like to sneak a day in at K and a day up at Tuck's. I will also start to bicycle soon.

drjeff

Since I heard from a very good source today that Mount Snow will operate through the 19th of April - at least then.......

bdfreetuna

Still got Sugarloaf and Saddleback to hit up in a couple days. Then probably a Jay day at some point in April. Maybe Mount Snow in a couple weeks if they're hanging in there. And guaranteed a couple more days at Killington before calling it quits.