• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Requesting Blue

bigbob

Maybe should use the first frost at my house, have had it 3 mornings already!

bvibert

Staff member
I wonder if Greg would count it if I left a couple of 10lbs of ice in his yard?

Greg

Staff member
I wonder if Greg would count it if I left a couple of 10lbs of ice in his yard?

Depends on what kind and the quantity of beer you rest on top of the pile. A half-case of Harpoon IPA or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale should just about do it. Most any Long Trail or Magic Hat Blind Faith will suffice as well.

bvibert

Staff member
Depends on what kind and the quantity of beer you rest on top of the pile. A half-case of Harpoon IPA or Sierra Nevada Pale Ale should just about do it. Most any Long Trail or Magic Hat Blind Faith will suffice as well.

Eh, that ice was gonna be expensive enough. My screen's already blue, it wouldn't do any more than moving the skiing forum above the hiking one for me.. Not worth it to me... ;)

Hawkshot99

Eh, that ice was gonna be expensive enough. My screen's already blue, it wouldn't do any more than moving the skiing forum above the hiking one for me.. Not worth it to me... ;)

I prefer having the skiing below the hiking. That way both it and the gear/off topic are visible on the same screen as it. I dont read the hiking so it doesnt need to be there.

Mildcat

When does it turn from blue to green? Is it when all the ski resorts close?

bvibert

Staff member
I prefer having the skiing below the hiking. That way both it and the gear/off topic are visible on the same screen as it. I dont read the hiking so it doesnt need to be there.

FYI, you can 'collapse' the hiking forum in the main index by clicking on the
collapse_tcat.gif
button in it's title bar. Then it's almost like it's not even there.. ;)

hammer

I believe it's when it hits a certain temperature at Greg's house, I don't remember what that temp is though..
I think it's 70 degrees...I remember when people were joking around about a possible change back to green this past January.:smash: