• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mount Snow

Pennskier

Well it started out as a trip to Jiminy but ended up at Mt. Snow. On Sunday morning Jiminy looked like a bust so we headed farther north. We heard from some locals at a bagel shop near jiminy that Mt. Snow would be promising. They were right! The summit was open, which made for a great early season day. They were making snow all over the mountain so this coming weekend there should be at least two more trails open. I can't wait to get back. Was it worth the 6 1/2 hours it took us to drive up there to ski for 7? For two guys from PA to be skiing the first weekend in Dec. it defiantly was. Looking forward to the season ahead, Steve

Greg

Staff member
Pennskier said:
I just realized that I posted this in the wrong forum:( Sorry won't happen again.
I moved it. Thanks for the report!

J

jetboy1004

Yep, I was up from jersey at Mt. snow on saturday.....mmmmmmm....those early season turns were NICE....goin back for more on friday. Gotta love it. :beer: :beer: