• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you doing right now?

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Kids are back outside and I'm back to reading. Love that Gatsby is such a quick read. I started this AM and despite millions of interruptions from the kids and taking some breaks to do other stuff, I'm on page 113. Not bad considering I have to take notes, too.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Sitting in my web programming class. No professor so far, but I'm a little concerned that all the computers in here are freakin macs.

o3jeff

Back from the doctors, doesn't think it is anything too serious, but still ordered a bunch of blood tests to eliminate some things. He thinks that my hip might be out of alignment since the pain is in both legs hips and feet and with the amount of driving I do(800+ miles a week) that the pain is happening.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
In that case, I'd recommend massage therapy (by a real massage therapist ;)) or a real chiropractor. You'd be amazed what they can do by getting you back in alignment again. Glad he doesn't think it's anything serious, Jeff!

I'm off to class!

survived the eye Dr...survived the bar...bonded with my niece LoLa...King Charles spaniel..now eating a very late dinner..

faceplant

just repaired a shutter
a wooden shutter that is-

ever try to get all them slats back into the little holes without the right tool?
hot dam :angry:

but i'll still take it ovr vinyl anyday

drjeff

Not filling out the stack of charts that are sitting on my desk. Pretty soon the top of the stack will be in the way of my monitor and I'll have to start filling them out :rolleyes:

WJenness

Have a great time -- You going to see any shows ?

Sitting at the gate now... not sure on the shows... I've got a work conference that's going to take a bunch of time, so we'll be trying to make the best of what's left... I'm not entirely sure what that'll mean just yet.

-w

Back from the bar,,,,I drank Miller lite, Boddingtons, Guinness and Magic Hat..hardly paid anything cause I know the bartender...and just got a call from the delivery driver that tomorrows deliverys will be to risky with the rain so I'm coming into work at 8AM for office work instead of 7AM for delivery work..setting my alarm clock an hour later is the sweetest thing ever...Looking forward to the weekend..