• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sugarbush here I come!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Looking forward to some more spring skiing on Sunday. Mt Ellen...50's and sunshine...mmmmm...I'm getting excited!!! :D :beer:

djspookman

thetrailboss said:
djspookman said:
i'll be there tomorrow:) gotta love living a mile from the mountain 8)

NOW I'M envious of that! :wink:

yah but it comes with a looong drive to work in Burlington (but i'd trying to remedy that-work in the valley)

It just means I can sleep in until 7:45 on weekends, get dressed up and still make it on 1st chair!:)

thetrailboss

Staff member
djspookman said:
thetrailboss said:
djspookman said:

yah but it comes with a looong drive to work in Burlington (but i'd trying to remedy that-work in the valley)

It just means I can sleep in until 7:45 on weekends, get dressed up and still make it on 1st chair!:)

The tradeoff for quality of life I guess :roll:

djspookman

thetrailboss said:
djspookman said:
thetrailboss said:
djspookman said:

The tradeoff for quality of life I guess :roll:

exactly! and mountain bike trails off the back porch in summer.. can't complain one bit!:)

Greg

Staff member
thetrailboss said:
Looking forward to some more spring skiing on Sunday. Mt Ellen...50's and sunshine...mmmmm...I'm getting excited!!! :D :beer:
Don't forget the camera...

Lostone

This week was not as warm as last.

Each day was a little warmer, until today. Temps might have been warmer, but the snow disagreed.

That said, there is a lot of snow left and anyone coming up for this weekend should find plenty of turns for themselves... and a friend or two. :wink:

I live at South, but now that South is closed I have to travel all the way to North. :cry: :wink:

As for first chair... not a bargain the last few days. Got cold over night and the snow was solid! :cry:

I'll be there Sunday... and Saturday too. Not first, but likely last, if it goes like it has been going, lately. :)

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
sweet sweet Sugarbush

While I am home sick with flu only 2 miles from the Bush I was looking at the live web cam, pretty nice crowd, Mt Ellen standards.

This is a link to a photo taken a couple of days ago by local photog Sandy Macys. This is what Trailboss is skiing on.....that's got to be hard... :lol: Wonder if Lod, Spook and TB are sking next to each other and not know it.... 8)

http://www.sugarbush.com/media/sandy/041305/full/bumps.jpg

Lostone

Hey daevious,
Did you get chased away from the RSN site by the WF boys? :roll:

Welcome to over here... but I'm not leaving there. 8)

Oh by the way, to everyone... Sugarbush was stellar, today! :beer:

daevious

Website
bush.daevious.com

Mt Ellen, April 16, 2005

Los,
Regarding the RSN forum, I don't go there any more.

This (Alpine Zone) seems to be a good place.
-dvs

djspookman

I never made it up there either day to ski and take pics guys.. had too much fun playing with the dog and watching her play fetch in the ponds out back saturday, then something came up sunday.. oh well. I was outside both days so it really didn't matter!:)