• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

exoticskis

Website
www.ExoticSkis.com
Heya Exoticskis! Welcome to the forums! Did you get to skiing a lot in France?

Cool site, I didn't realize there were 290+ alternatives.

So, what are you skiing on nowadays?

I got to ski at a few places over a couple years, Chamonix, Les Deux Alpes (summer), Meribel, Lelex (Jura), Megeve, Val-D'Isere and test some interesting skis..drink wine ;-)

This year I'll be skiing on Edewisers, Anton Dynamics, IDOne, DPS, Praxis and testing a bunch of other brands...fun fun fun...

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Cool, I'm sure we'd all love to hear about your experiences with them. I've pretty much skied mainstream stuff.... so I'm very interested in hearing your take!

Cheese

Good day!

I wanted to say hello to the members and offer my thanks to the webmaster and mods for creating this space.

I've been on skis ... ooh, this is going to hurt to admit ... over 4 decades. Most of my time is spent on the slopes of NH, VT, ME and MA but I do get at least 1 or 2 weeks each year out west, in Canada or in Europe. This year I have a week at Mammoth and a week at Vail booked.

I'm looking forward to reading and sharing on this forum as well as group trips that might spawn from this site. I never seem to have enough ski friends so thought this would be a good place to expand that list.

Cheers!

o3jeff

Good day!

I wanted to say hello to the members and offer my thanks to the webmaster and mods for creating this space.

I've been on skis ... ooh, this is going to hurt to admit ... over 4 decades. Most of my time is spent on the slopes of NH, VT, ME and MA but I do get at least 1 or 2 weeks each year out west, in Canada or in Europe. This year I have a week at Mammoth and a week at Vail booked.

I'm looking forward to reading and sharing on this forum as well as group trips that might spawn from this site. I never seem to have enough ski friends so thought this would be a good place to expand that list.

Cheers!

Welcome! What made you go with that username, is there a story behind it?

Chinalfr

Hi everyone. Just found this forum while searching on tapatalk. Have been active skiing in the NE area starting past 2 season. This year, I got to take all 3 kids to the slope.

I'm in MA & mostly ski in MA & NH. This season, I already did 3 trips. Start out @ Wachusett. We went to Sunday river during Christmas. Last, we were @ Cranmore.

Looking forward to meet and greet some member @ the slope.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hi everyone. Just found this forum while searching on tapatalk. Have been active skiing in the NE area starting past 2 season. This year, I got to take all 3 kids to the slope.

I'm in MA & mostly ski in MA & NH. This season, I already did 3 trips. Start out @ Wachusett. We went to Sunday river during Christmas. Last, we were @ Cranmore.

Looking forward to meet and greet some member @ the slope.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Welcome! We installed tapatalk late last spring. I think you might be the first person that said they found it by browsing Tapatalk, so that's pretty cool!

Also in MA here, mostly skiing Wachusett locally, and heading up further north .. hopefully really soon!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Hello to everyone. I newly join this very informative forum. I really very happy to join this very informative forum. I found it very interesting specially for new users, like me. This forum really full of interest.

Is there a lot of skiing in Lahore, Pakistan? Just wondering <banned>

Jessy

Hi everbody!
I'm Jessika, and just theese days i'm learnig how to use my new damn ski and to mount my new damn tent .
I do hiking and free climb since i was fourteen (now I'm 24), boxe since 17, and I often spy on your discussions :cool:.
So... hello to everybody!

(tents mountend, ski... mm.. learning...)

Last edited:

saragoldsmith

All over the place. I just follow my husband and his crazy friends! We'll be joining the Alpine pack at the Loaf in March!