New Member Introductions Thread - Page 163

AlpineZone

Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1631
    Nice to meet you all!

Hello.
    I wasn't sure if I needed to do an introduction first but here it is. I found this by searching areas to back county ski in PA. I've been doing some biking in Michaux and have been thinking there are some hills that "d be able to hike up and ski down.
    I do a good amount of biking, hiking, backpacking and skiing so this looks like a great place to check out.
    Thanks

Hey there, I'm a new member, just signed up. I live in the middle of North Carolina and it's July 95 degrees full humidity and I'm thinking about skiing.

2020 was a crap year for me skiing wise. First time since 2008 that I didn't go out to Tahoe to ski, stupid virus mess. I grew up skiing in the southeast and in the northeast. I'm jonesing for some skiing and I found this forum so I signed up.

Thanks for having me.

Quote Originally Posted by fullsend7 View Post
    Hey there, I'm a new member, just signed up. I live in the middle of North Carolina and it's July 95 degrees full humidity and I'm thinking about skiing.

2020 was a crap year for me skiing wise. First time since 2008 that I didn't go out to Tahoe to ski, stupid virus mess. I grew up skiing in the southeast and in the northeast. I'm jonesing for some skiing and I found this forum so I signed up.

Thanks for having me.
    Welcome fellow snow addict , the days are getting shorter so we got that going for us .
    "White Privilege ": The ability to suffer through life's universal indignities without blaming another group for them.

satrianifnr

Quote Originally Posted by Siliconebobsquarepants View Post
    Welcome fellow snow addict , the days are getting shorter so we got that going for us .
    Thanks! Good to be among fellow skiers. And thanks for being optimistic, the days are indeed getting shorter. I'm trying to stay optimistic but I find myself easily complaining these days, which is not cool. I need to do better.

Jason Pitt

Welcome!
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information