• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

New Member Introductions Thread

Juntaclause

Hi, been lurking for a while and decided to join. Been skiing 3 years (grew up in Houston), and have fallen in love with it. I’m currently better than my 6 & 8 yos, but suspect that will change soon. Most of our time we are at sunapee and Mt. Snow.

BodeMiller1

Hi, been lurking for a while and decided to join. Been skiing 3 years (grew up in Houston), and have fallen in love with it. I’m currently better than my 6 & 8 yos, but suspect that will change soon. Most of our time we are at sunapee and Mt. Snow.
Welcome to the best part of the country (and Quebec). Vermont is nice, butt not cold enough Maine is where it's at. Maine is like a small country in and of itself. Have a fun and safe year.

Meow

Juntaclause

Welcome to the best part of the country (and Quebec). Vermont is nice, butt not cold enough Maine is where it's at. Maine is like a small country in and of itself. Have a fun and safe year.

Meow
Thanks for the welcome (although I’ve lived here for 18 years). We did SR during my first season and it was great, but totally unappreciated in my greenness. I need to get back up and explore SR, Saddleback, and the Loaf.

BodeMiller1

Thanks for the welcome (although I’ve lived here for 18 years). We did SR during my first season and it was great, but totally unappreciated in my greenness. I need to get back up and explore SR, Saddleback, and the Loaf.
I need to go to Saddleback. Like really need to go there. I have to buy the T - Shirt first...

BaysideSkier

Hey from NJ
Just getting back into skiing after a long hiatus. Getting my wife and kids into skiing also. Kids are 23 and 21 yo now. My son‘s travel ice hockey schedule pretty much precluded skiing but now that’s over. Ski mainly in PA

ricardo32

Hey everyone, my name is Ricardo, currently living in Spain until April but originally from New York. Just started getting into snowboarding again for the first time in 13 years in Andorra which was pretty cool and figured I'd join a group that can educate me on snowboarding and just meet some cool guys that all enjoy the sport. Looking to learn a lot from everyone and hopefully be some sort of an expert in snowboarding cause I honestly don't know the difference between some boards and the lingo haha. Anyways happy to be here and hopefully make some good friends here.

BodeMiller1

Hey everyone, my name is Ricardo, currently living in Spain until April but originally from New York. Just started getting into snowboarding again for the first time in 13 years in Andorra which was pretty cool and figured I'd join a group that can educate me on snowboarding and just meet some cool guys that all enjoy the sport. Looking to learn a lot from everyone and hopefully be some sort of an expert in snowboarding cause I honestly don't know the difference between some boards and the lingo haha. Anyways happy to be here and hopefully make some good friends here.
Welcome, neat history you have there.

David The Great

24cole.b

Hey everyone!

I'm thrilled to join this vibrant community of ski enthusiasts! My name is Cole, and I'm a high school student with a profound passion for skiing. Living in Milwuakee, WI, I'm fortunate to have access to some incredible slopes, although small, that have fueled my love for the sport since I was young.

When I'm not hitting the books, you can most likely find me shredding down the powdery slopes or perfecting my technique on the moguls. My love for skiing goes beyond just the rush of gliding down a slope; I'm fascinated by the intricacies of the sport and the challenges it poses, both on and off the slopes.

Recently, I've been researching solutions to combat ski theft, a problem that has unfortunately plagued many ski resorts and enthusiasts, including some very close friends of mine. I've joined this forum in the hopes of connecting with some of you in order to hear your thoughts on the subject.

I can't wait to engage with this community, learn from your experiences, and share some of my own. Looking forward to discussing all things skiing with you!

Catch you on the slopes!

taylor

Hey everyone,

I'm Taylor, and I'm thrilled to be a part of the AlpineZone community. I'm in my mid-30s and currently living in Denver, Colorado – a skiing paradise!

I've been skiing for about 20 years, and it's more than just a passion for me; it's a way of life. I find solace in the mountains and the rush of carving through fresh powder. Whether it's the serene beauty of a quiet bluebird day or the excitement of tackling challenging terrain, skiing offers a unique blend of adventure and tranquility that keeps me coming back.

What brought me to this website is my desire to connect with fellow skiing enthusiasts, share experiences, and continue learning from the incredible knowledge pool here. I'm looking forward to being a part of this vibrant community, joining in on trips and events, and, of course, discussing all things skiing.

If you're in the Denver area or have any skiing tips to share, feel free to reach out. Let's keep the stoke alive!

Cheers,
Taylor

dogtrainingmarketer

Website
dogtrainingmarketer.com
Hello everyone,
I hope you are all well. I love the site Today I joined this forum I'm Andrew CAM at Dog Training Marketing. DTM helps dog trainers grow their business with Google Ads and Facebook Ads techniques. Thanks.