• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days will you ski in November

Zand

2. Saturday or Friday, whenever Wachusett makes up their damn minds and opens. Then I'll be there again Monday. I've never skiied in November in my life and it was a goal for me this year along with 30 days, so this is a start!

In December, I doubt I'll have more than 6. After New Years, things open up a lot and I hope to have 15 in January and February and 10 in March.

bvibert

Staff member
backintoit said:
4. 2 down 2 to go.

Hey BobR, I posted.

Welcome backintoit!

I don't think I'm going to get any days in Nov, unless I miraculously pull something off this weekend...

Bosefius

I'm looking at 3, slight chance of 4. 2 down, 1 or 2 to go. Trying to squeeze in a ton of OT at work until conditions get good.

Sky

Phildozer said:
How many people do you think you'll hit in those seven days?

Oh SNAP!

*LMAO*

...but I'll probably score zero days in Nov. :<

Got to drive to NH Friday to finish winterizing the house on the lake. No time to dwell up there...although maybe a trip to Wa next weekend with the boys home for the holiday.

ski_adk

Here's my track record so far:

Oct: 1
Nov: 2 as of today...

...will be up to 5 by the end of the weekend.

Tyrolean_skier

Unfortunately only 1 day in November. Was suppose to ski tomorrow but due to the death of a friend, I need to stay in the flatlands for the funeral. Will go skiing next weekend but that will be December.

Zand

Bump mine up to 3. 11/25, 11/26, 11/28 all at Wawa. December will be a letdown for me, after starting the season skiing 3 out of 4 days. I'll be lucky to get 5 in all of December.

Lostone

Can be 10, but probably 9.

Already have 6 in, but the good news is that 4 of those 6 have had at least some in powder. :D

loafer89

I have two days out so far this season and we plan to ski Killington tomorrow for day three.

The forecast is calling for a major thaw with alot of rain from 11/28-11/30. Alot of the natural snow will melt :angry: so it does not look good for skiing next week.

My next day out will be in mid-December.