• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2015-2016 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

Los

I have 3 midweek sugarbush vouchers from the warren Miller movie. They have our names on them but if anyone wants them I'd be happy to send gratis. I also have Burke midweeks.

steamboat1

Didn't get ID at Stowe or okemo this year.

Last year I tried using a VT. Pass at Stowe with my daughters name on it. Her name is actually very similar to mine. It was near the end of the season & she wasn't going to use it so I was just trying to use it up.They wouldn't let me use it even though I explained it was my daughters & I had actually bought it. Luckily I still had one with my name on it

BenedictGomez

It's a little sticker with my name. Very easy to remove.

Interesting. My name is typed on mine. Though if you just white it out and put another name I cant imagine this being a problem.

And my experience with getting "shot down" with XYZ deal at a resort is to simply go to another lift ticket counter. I've never been full-on denied.

prsboogie

Interesting. My name is typed on mine. Though if you just white it out and put another name I cant imagine this being a problem.

And my experience with getting "shot down" with XYZ deal at a resort is to simply go to another lift ticket counter. I've never been full-on denied.

It is typed but on a little strip of tape/sticker!

smuggs82

Hi all,

I have some lift ticket vouchers for sale that due to the sad state of this winter :( Hit me up if interested:

1 Cannon ($52)
2 Stratton ($50 each/$100 total)
2 Burke ($30 each/$60 total)
2 Smuggs ($20 each/$40 total)

Thanks.

Savemeasammy

The cards can be scanned also, so it's likely that the name associated with the card shows up when they scan it. I believe I've had to show ID at most places I've used the cards.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Smellytele

The cards can be scanned also, so it's likely that the name associated with the card shows up when they scan it. I believe I've had to show ID at most places I've used the cards.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

I was surprised when Stowe didn't ask for ID but I was confusing the ticket agent with 3 ticket deals ($49) from the Boston Ski Show. She was all confused already so the SKIVT tickets may have snuck by her. Okemo had no excuse but no ID there either.

mccleaks

I have a "My Champlain Valley Ski & Ride Card" that I haven't even begun to use yet. Good one day each at Titus (already closed), Burke, Cannon, Whiteface, Middlebury SB, Gore, Bolton Valley, Owl's Head, Suicide Six, Mad River (also closed), and Smuggs. No blackout dates.

Lot of driving from Boston for mediocre conditions.
Would consider cash offers or vouchers in NH, at Sugarloaf, or at Jay. Original value was $170, clearly not still worth that at this point.

BenedictGomez

I have a "My Champlain Valley Ski & Ride Card" that I haven't even begun to use yet. Good one day each at Titus (already closed), Burke, Cannon, Whiteface, Middlebury SB, Gore, Bolton Valley, Owl's Head, Suicide Six, Mad River (also closed), and Smuggs. No blackout dates.

Original value was $170, clearly not still worth that at this point.

Still almost 100 left at $75 each. Their greed got them SMOKED on that "deal" this year.

http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/good-deals/cards

mccleaks

Still almost 100 left at $75 each. Their greed got them SMOKED on that "deal" this year.

http://www.mychamplainvalley.com/good-deals/cards

Damn, that sucks. Thanks for the heads up. Guess I may just have to suck it up and put in the drive time to get a couple days in. It was a great "deal" last year when it included a day at Jay and we actually had a winter. Just hasn't felt worth my time to drive 4 hours for very mediocre conditions this year.