• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2016/2017 Season Passes

deadheadskier

Staff member
Early release of that pricing. I'm guessing they're trying to grab some cash from people during the holiday weekend.

Most places don't usually release pricing until around March 1st

thetrailboss

Staff member
Early release of that pricing. I'm guessing they're trying to grab some cash from people during the holiday weekend.

Exactly. Try to get SOME revenue.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

nycskier

Camelback 2016/2017 pass on sale. Good until the end of this season and all on next season. Unlimited pass $599, Value Pass Monday - Friday, Open-to-Close & Saturdays/Sundays after 3:00PM $249.

xwhaler

Might not be much skiing after 3/18 this year
Perhaps but go 2x and it's paid for---last yr they stayed open 7 days/week until April 19th and then they opened the following wknd.
Of course I don;t expect them to make those dates this yr but if last yr was any indication they are at least making a better commitment to be one of the last to close in the East outside of K.

I'm not buying the pass as I have some gift cards but hoping to make some turns 1st wknd of April there as we stay with family in Ludlow.

Domeskier

Camelback 2016/2017 pass on sale. Good until the end of this season and all on next season. Unlimited pass $599, Value Pass Monday - Friday, Open-to-Close & Saturdays/Sundays after 3:00PM $249.

Blue Mountain has a similar deal. If you buy before March 31, unlimited pass is $519 (and is good until the end of this season too). Apparently it comes with line cutting privileges on the high speed lifts, which would have come in handy when I was there a few weeks ago.

WWF-VT

Why would you buy now when the price is valid through April and May ?

drjeff

I know that in my family, where we're buying 4 passes, we don't wait until the last day and spread out our 4 purchases over typically what is a 3 credit card billing statement cycles that have occurred in the past between when Peak put their next year passes on sale until the 1st cut off date. Just makes the month to month VISA statement look a little less UGLY than if we bought all 4 on the same billing cycle

jaytrem

Is that one valid for the rest of the current season? If it is, that would be one reason. Some times I think buying a pass every other year would be the most economical way to go. Especially if you schedule a week off after the next years pass comes out. Going to take advantage of that this year, we'll see if I re-up next year.

Another reason somebody might want to pay now is to get a credit card sign up bonus. For example I need to spend $4000 in the next 3 months to get my latest bonus ($687.50). So I'll be prepaying for as much as possible in the coming months.

prsboogie

Bretton Woods

Winter Mountain Pass Pricing:

Buy on or before May 31, 2016:

Adult (18-64):* $799 *(Limited: $699)Teen (13-17):* $489 *(Limited: $419)Junior (5-12):* $429 *(Limited: $359)Child (4 & under):* $25 *(Limited: $25) **Senior (65-79):* $619 *(Limited: $519)Senior (80+):* $25 *(Limited: $25)

Buy before March 31st and Ski the remainder of this season and all of next.

WWF-VT

I know that in my family, where we're buying 4 passes, we don't wait until the last day and spread out our 4 purchases over typically what is a 3 credit card billing statement cycles that have occurred in the past between when Peak put their next year passes on sale until the 1st cut off date. Just makes the month to month VISA statement look a little less UGLY than if we bought all 4 on the same billing cycle

You're a dentist from CT that has friends at the Hermitage Club and you ski at Deer Valley. I figured that you must rack up a 5 figure VISA card bill on a regular basis. :-D

drjeff

You're a dentist from CT that has friends at the Hermitage Club and you ski at Deer Valley. I figured that you must rack up a 5 figure VISA card bill on a regular basis. :-D

On the contrary, I can ski at Deer Valley when my family goes West because I DON'T rack up 5 figure VISA bills on a regular basis ;)

Not sure about my friends who are Hermitage Members though! They're in a different league cash flow wise!! :lol: