• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2017/2018 Ski Voucher trade and swap thread

BBMF

I'm Doing it again. Stealing someones elses words and ideas for my own gain. Borrowed from last year.....

2017/2018 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

Many AZ'ers have vouchers, lift tickets, BOGOs, etc. that they either cant or wont use during the course of the season.

This is a ticket swap thread, so it shouldn't get cluttered with tons of posts like the "Skiing on the Cheap" thread does. Please make sure to list ALL restrictions for what you're offering (e.g. no holiday's, M-F only, S-F only, expires January 31, 2017, valid 03/01/17 to close, etc.) and make sure your offer is in fact transferable.

Other than posting what you have to offer in a trade and the mountains you seek in return, the bulk of the communication should take place in the form or PM (i.e. we don't need 8 posts negotiating a trade).

Please edit your post with "GONE" if an item listed in your post's inventory has been traded & no longer available.

Thanks, and happy skiing this winter. THINK SNOW!

BBMF

First up

One (1) Physical voucher for Cannon Mtn, New Hampshire. Any Age, Any Day Thru 2017-2018 Winter Season Closing

ISO swap or trade for CT Or MA, night skiing a +

PM If interested

bushpilot

Last year I entered the Ski Patrol Raffle at Sugarbush. I won an overnight stay at Lareau Farm and a $50 voucher for American Flatbread. Now that I am on the west coast I have no use for it. No plans to make it east this year (even though you guys are getting snow and I am still here in Oregon for things to go off) so east coast vouchers aren't really of interest but Mt Bachelor, Mt Hood, cash, gear or other interesting trades considered.

Burgher

Got two vouchers each for Sugarbush (good Mon-Fri) and Wachusett (good any day) for the rest of this season. Got them from the Warren Miller film fest. I haven't logged in to redeem the coupon code so there shouldn't be a problem with any names or email addresses associated to it (not sure how that works)

Would like to get four midweek passes to Bretton Woods valid after March 19th

I'll be at Chusett's Mon, Thurs and Fri this week if you want to meet in person

Thanks

bdfreetuna

Willing to trade 2 good anytime this season Burke passes for 1 pass somewhere closer to me (western MA, southern or central VT)

nycskier

I got 2 for 1 at Mount Peter and Windham learn to ski packages if anyone wants them. Also if anyone is buying a Mountain Creek Season Pass can you PM me so I can ask a favor.

jaytrem

I've got 1 Cranmore free kids ticket, or 1/2 off adult. And I have a couple of these 2 for 1 gas station coupons...

http://www.skiridefree.com/

I also have 2 pairs of 90cm kids skis if anybody wants them, Volkl girls, pretty nice condition. Can be picked up in Northern NJ, Mount Snow, and North Conway for a week.

Not necessarily looking for anything in return for any of it, but wouldn't mind some other NH tix (Bretton) or Killington. Thanks.

prsboogie

First up

One (1) Physical voucher for Cannon Mtn, New Hampshire. Any Age, Any Day Thru 2017-2018 Winter Season Closing

ISO swap or trade for CT Or MA, night skiing a +

PM If interested
Check your pms

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

Here's what I have to trade so far:

1) One voucher to Stowe. Would trade for 2 vouchers, snowchecks, or lift tickets to: Jay Peak, Smuggler's Notch, or Mont Sutton.

2) Four vouchers to Middlebury Snow Bowl. Open to trade ideas